• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - How I care for my child as a polygamous single mum in Sg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations. She will grow old single, lonely and miserable. Probably will commit suicide eventually.

The son otoh will wake up to despise the mother for doing this.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she loves her kid and takes care of him despite being a single parent. That’s more than some so called monogamous parents.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Polyamorous = slut.

Looks like the libtards infesting these 'news' outlets are trying to humanize, glamorize and normalize their deviant ways.

I expect 'please use my proper gender pronouns' to become a major push for them soon. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polyamorous = slut.

Looks like the libtards infesting these 'news' outlets are trying to humanize, glamorize and normalize their deviant ways.

I expect 'please use my proper gender pronouns' to become a major push for them soon. :cool:
Gaslighter

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polyamorous = slut.

When a man does that, what’s the term? Man slut?