• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiko Tan Kin Lian sharing top secret tip for SG car owners in johor!

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1725180166174.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only can think of this lousy way to save money? Might as well advise ppl to stay in Singapore and not waste time and petrol going into JB.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker want to Sabo S'poreans NBCB. He jolly well knows that custom officer will only conduct random checks and stop checking lately does not mean no more checking.

Really regret supported him in last PE, I think people all blind-sided by the need to support Oppo no more other choices already tio conned by this siao lang farker, LOL.

But thank God he didn't win in the event of a freak election, else will xia suay S'pore everywhere he goes.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker want to Sabo S'poreans NBCB. He jolly well knows that custom officer will only conduct random checks and stop checking lately does not mean no more checking.

Really regret supported him in last PE, I think people all blind-sided by the need to support Oppo no more other choices already tio conned by this siao lang farker, LOL.

But thank God he didn't win in the event of a freak election, else will xia suay S'pore everywhere he goes.
This fucker being the typical idiot bought a condo in JB. And I thought he was financially savvy.
His intent was to dissuade sinkies from going so that he will be in less of a jam when he goes back home to his condo in JB.

Here is how you can sabo him back. Report to Malaysian imigresen, that this fucker with his car number plate is staying in JB, which is illegal. They will check records and if indeed he is repeatedly doing so, he will be warned and if he repeats, he can be refused entry.
Even if you own a condo, doesn't mean you can stay and live there.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tkl cannot fight with gansiokbin.
He only bought a JB condo to live as a holiday chalet whereas gansiokbin invested in a few jb and turn them into whore houses.
She one piece of abalone how to sell at so many places? Is she a mamasan too?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tkl friend was right about this.
I never seen or heard any cheapo sinkie that I know of ever been caught for breaking this law.
Even smuggling of e ciggy.
Custom apparently sleeping on the job.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's cos they close one eyes as many sinkies actually can afford car but want to own car , but car expensive n papigs want to earn ,so one way is close one eye n let sinkies n PR go jb pu.p petrol,actually majority is jiuhu PR that drive sg plate car into jb to pump petrol, custom Should chk every car by right