• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiko Tan Kin Lian sharing top secret tip for SG car owners in johor!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies will never sleep well if they dont pawn sinkies on daily basis. Now, coming from boomer sinkies, thats double toxic!:eek:

jw5

Loyal
If only he was our president............................. so much fun everyday. :giggle::eek::roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker want to Sabo S'poreans NBCB. He jolly well knows that custom officer will only conduct random checks and stop checking lately does not mean no more checking.

Really regret supported him in last PE, I think people all blind-sided by the need to support Oppo no more other choices already tio conned by this siao lang farker, LOL.

But thank God he didn't win in the event of a freak election, else will xia suay S'pore everywhere he goes.
I voted for him as well.
Sg need a president like him in order for the bottom people to progress.
He is the type that will probably not be a rubber stamper
He is more honest to admit he beo xmm etc. Everyone including tharman also beo but they dare not admit.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only he was our president............................. so much fun everyday. :giggle::eek::roflmao:
1000030264.jpg

Heng Ong Huat lah :smile:
I agreed with 70%
Moi is wrong to vote for Ah Tan

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker want to Sabo S'poreans NBCB. He jolly well knows that custom officer will only conduct random checks and stop checking lately does not mean no more checking.

Really regret supported him in last PE, I think people all blind-sided by the need to support Oppo no more other choices already tio conned by this siao lang farker, LOL.

But thank God he didn't win in the event of a freak election, else will xia suay S'pore everywhere he goes.
Just to add
I think his monkey business somehow will give pap some form of troubles.
The bottom people can only progress in trouble times, and not in peace time.
Just Too bad :notworthy: