• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Shingles vaccination costs $800, better get vaccination asap, or you might kena severe pain for years after the attack

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because hepatitis is not contagious and makes you “believe” it has prevented something lol

You are the paranoid one who keeps defending your China vaccine. Don’t forget that we are the “pureblood”, not those silly ones who went to jab lol

is not about defending anything. when u wanna do something then use common sense. when u know pap kept condeming non mrna jabs then go for it. it will likely be the safest.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
that stupid fucker so delulu until trying to pull "facts" from everywhere even social media to defend itself lol.... not even wanting to waste my time with a low intelligence fucking "thing"... I use Thing because I do not see those collaborators as human. I see them as a thing.

lang jiao u dun even present facts. so far all the facts are from your maggot infested mouth. LOL

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
真的是笨到可怜, 笨到没有话讲
giphy.gif

are u going to sue mosquitos?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
is not about defending anything. when u wanna do something then use common sense. when u know pap kept condeming non mrna jabs then go for it. it will likely be the safest.
Do you mean pap force you to take hepatitis jabs? And you still keep defending that jab after so many years?

Contagion is a lie. You can’t spread a disease to someone. Therefore, you thought the jab you took many years ago did prevented you from catching hepatitis. The mainstream media always lies about diseases. Get it?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean pap force you to take hepatitis jabs? And you still keep defending that jab after so many years?

Contagion is a lie. You can’t spread a disease to someone. Therefore, you thought the jab you took many years ago did prevented you from catching hepatitis. The mainstream media always lies about diseases. Get it?

nobody asked me to take. i took it out of my own free will for hep jabs.

BTW, u ever serve in army? army time u got take any jabs? u intend to purge them out or going to sue pap?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

that thing don't have the intelligence to understand who really runs the world and the big pharma lol.... that thing do have the intelligence to queue up for bubble tea lol.... that thing is now deperately using strawman argument..... lol.....

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
that thing don't have the intelligence to understand who really runs the world and the big pharma lol.... that thing do have the intelligence to queue up for bubble tea lol....

i do admit i dun have the intelligence in weirdos like u that will start suing the mosquitos. :laugh:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
that thing don't have the intelligence to understand who really runs the world and the big pharma lol.... that thing do have the intelligence to queue up for bubble tea lol....
If the world has no problems, how are the evil ones going to sell drugs? If the majority can understand these, they would be a better help

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the world has no problems, how are the evil ones going to sell drugs? If the majority can understand these, they would be a better help
PCB thing starts delulu again liao.. that thing starts talking to ownself about ns, mosquitoes..... when people are talking about the wuhan garbage zham.... seriously delulu sia.....

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important thing is knowledge. Whatever shits you have taken before, you can forget about it and relearn everything from now or after COVID. Don’t repeat the same again

Before this mRNA thing where got so much problems. I think I took smallpox in the 1970s. Can we sue pap?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important thing is knowledge. Whatever shits you have taken before, you can forget about it and relearn everything from now or after COVID. Don’t repeat the same again
relearn requires a certain level of intelligence..... one might even think going to a garbage library to read whatever the state allows you to read will become more intelligence lol.....

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
relearn requires a certain level of intelligence..... one might even think going to a garbage library to read whatever the state allows you to read will become more intelligence lol.....

Ya. Sometimes intelligence or rather hallucinations can be learn from dreams.