• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Shingles vaccination costs $800, better get vaccination asap, or you might kena severe pain for years after the attack

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng? you sure heng or consoling yourself due to sunk cost fallacy? Alot in Thailand (young and old) uses this tiong brand also uplorry like no tomorrow for no apparent reasons.

U sure how to gather information from your own limited knowledge. Lol

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1324242/thailand-covid-19-vaccines-administered-by-manufacturer/

Screenshot 2024-10-17 000505.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun have to paranoid until becoming a moron. Hep jabs are still useful. Anti covid new technology jabs is ok. But fearing of everything is becoming moronic.
If your understanding of diseases come from germs theory and not terrain theory perspectives, then you got everything wrong.

Vaccines does not prevent anything but only causes disease on our body

Problems->Reactions->Solutions

You will never catch a hepatitis from someone.
Contagion is a lie

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your understanding of diseases come from germs theory and not terrain theory, then you got everything wrong.

Vaccines does not prevent anything but only causes disease on our body

Problems->Reactions->Solutions

even eating causes diseases. but just like jabs. u will need to know what to eat and what not to eat.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will have to eat everyday but do you jab every single day?

only some necessary ones like Hep a/b. else i will never get poke for nothing. BTW i took this hep a/b in 2004 and now 20 years later i am still around. dun have to be paranoid about everything. just use your own common sense.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
only some necessary ones like Hep a/b. else i will never get poke for nothing. BTW i took this hep a/b in 2004 and now 20 years later i am still around. dun have to be paranoid about everything. just use your own common sense.
That is because hepatitis is not contagious and makes you “believe” it has prevented something lol

You are the paranoid one who keeps defending your China vaccine. Don’t forget that we are the “pureblood”, not those silly ones who went to jab lol

Last edited:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one has common sense, you will already understand the probability of dying caused by vaccination VS totally unvaccinated. Before going forward, if you are already vaccinated with the garbage zham, keep it to yourself. I do not wish to even waste my time with a low intelligence thing. I fucking see you as a collaborator.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because hepatitis is not contagious and makes you “believe” it has prevented something lol

You are the paranoid one who keeps defending your China vaccine. Don’t forget that we are the “pureblood”, not those silly ones who went to jab lol
that stupid low intelligence fucker is stupid enough to willingly go for the garbage zham lol.....

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
necessary Ji Ki Lan ok Ji Ki Lan..... necessary for you yourself not for me.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one has common sense, you will already understand the probability of dying caused by vaccination VS totally unvaccinated. Before going forward, if you are already vaccinated with the garbage zham, keep it to yourself. I do not wish to even waste my time with a low intelligence thing. I fucking see you as a collaborator.

haha. nobody is asking u to bother about me? actually i dun even care about someone like that could be some morons that will start suing mosquitos. :tongue:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not the only defender of their own belief in SBF. There were some others as well.
The morons will throw a question like are you a doctor thingy? One don't need to be a doctor or scientist to understand that the odds are astronomically in your favour without you doing anything.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The morons will throw a question like are you a doctor thingy? One don't need to be a doctor or scientist to understand that the odds are astronomically in your favour without you doing anything.
That is their defence mechanism, so that they can make you to look bad with your arguments

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
真的是笨到可怜, 笨到没有话讲
giphy.gif

the information are listed there. only those paranoid morons like u everything got information when u are sleeping.

i also can hear say this and that. but no facts means in your dreams. if u wanna see just check in x.com then u can see alot of such cases. not because i heard it in my dreams.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is their defence mechanism, so that they can make you to look bad with your arguments
that stupid fucker so delulu until desperately trying to pull "facts" from everywhere even social media to defend itself lol.... not even wanting to waste my time with a low intelligence fucking "thing"... I use Thing because I do not see those collaborators as human. I see them as a thing.

to me, >3 zhams is no back pedal of one's intelligence... 2 zhams well yes can still argue that you were forced against your will....

zero of course is the ultimate gold standard to me....