• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Shingles vaccination costs $800, better get vaccination asap, or you might kena severe pain for years after the attack

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sanofi breaks ground at S$638 million vaccine facility in Tuas​

20 Apr 2022
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/vaccine-manufacturingsanofi-tuas-heng-swee-keat-2635301

image_from_ios_0.jpg

I believe Sanofi has a shingles vaccine? Or maybe it's Merck or GSK. Anyway they all have their trademark vaccine names e.g. Gardasil, Shingrix etc.
Not too long ago I saw ads for shingles vaccines plastered all over the platform barriers of MRT stations.

Please pak more zham to help Sinkieland's economy. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heng? you sure heng or consoling yourself? Alot in Thailand (young and old) uses this tiong brand and uplorry like no tomorrow for no apparent reasons.

Don't forget the many dead in China, they get the Sino vaccines by default.

How many of them actually died, you will only get the true numbers when the CCP regime collapses. Similar to the Chernobyl incident under the Soviet Union.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheeple that believe germs cause a disease (buy-in to germs theory) will naturally think vaccine helps.

That is also why vaccination starts from young
Vaccination from young I see.... tell the school to fucking fuck off. BTW, check out also how Dr. Andrew Wakefield and the fucking PCB MMR and many other CB childhood vaccine and autism.

71Q0pnIkXmL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget the many dead in China, they get the Sino vaccines by default.

How many of them actually died, you will only get the true numbers when the CCP regime collapses. Similar to the Chernobyl incident under the Soviet Union.

U machiam like everything also know. So ur favourite crocodile underwear out of stocks because china factory workers are all dead?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
A typical retard (fuckwarezone) who have taken muitiple shots and still think it’s ok to take more

View attachment 208139
Many Sinkies are retarded and conditioned from young to follow whatever fucking rules without questioning (authoritative bias).... these are exactly the type of CB kias committing the atrocities during war times. These are also the types who will easily pass the Stanley Milgram Experiment on conformity with flying colors. Just look at the vaccination centers filled with fucking retards who most willingly go and took their garbage zhams and start parroting the propaganda.

For those who are forced to go against their will and school kids; for that I can understand. I use the number of zhams as a proxy to that person's intelligence before I will even talk to him or her.

Safe and effective Ji Ki Lan Ok Ji Ki Lan.