• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Nicole Seah issues statement denying she is fucking Leon Perera!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she just lied ?
She tried to be a smartarse by using the present continuous tense "I am seeing" to claim it all to be untrue. Hence and technically, she was not lying since she could have stopped fucking the paedo-predator just after he withdrew his spent dick from her hole just seconds before she posted her denial.

Her poor attempt in treating Singaporeans and WP supporters as gullible idiots and even worse, her cynical attempt to exploit and use WP supporters to "spread the word" about this "false" claim, are particularly egregious. Hence and unfortunately for her, many people will now remember her as a lying slut who, unlike the other two WP girls who had the good sense to ward off the advances of this paedo-predator, failed to do so when she could. Instead, she was happy to be chauffeured around, to be dined, wined and be fucked by this filth.

She should have just come clean right from the start and people would be more forgiving and see this as an understandable frailty of being a human being.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She needs to keng hard use 无中生有计 at the msm... the only way out is the only way in... find a scapegoat or get a AI expert to reorganise the video change pattern where got hand touching.... hoot back at the video was fake... someone orso film it from another angle... 无中生有计 activated...

Play with the AI technology mahhh... 你拜初一我拜十五

Now you have face swap technology tool... use this to swap face... problem solve... kick the bucket down the road... disrupted...

Maybe someone use this face swap tool and new speech tool that can copy your voice too... have fun...

Hope this helps..
She jeebai chum liao lah.

貞女失節,不如老妓從良。 :frown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to interview Ginfreely to understand their inner struggle to cum clean De woh
Pui you Jeremy Quek son of slut linking me to all affairs. Other people got affairs i virgin got what to come clean? You should be the one to come clean admit you are bastard Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth clone that attacked me for years and run road when slapped by @jw5 expose (and me) and now crawl back using another clone and resume attacking again and again. Pui evil coward criminal bully acting righteous. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese hakka son of slut whore mistress linking affair to whores. Why? Of course it’s this criminal bully usual dirty trick to attack me. Pui!
Disgusting indeed so many liar evil coward criminal bullies here acting righteous when they are big liars themselves that did and do evil to me for years dare not admit while people do private matters that did not hurt others beyond family cannot lie got to admit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for Ginfreely...hello hello
Go page your Cantonese hakka slut mother. I am a virgin slandered by slut in bed calling others slut kt latha is a fact and you know it and dare not even swear that you die a violent death if I am a virgin. Pui!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politicians nothing better to do but daily eating housewives and husbands. While sinkies still struggling the cost of living and retirement journey.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her public denial only proves she is a liar through and through. She lied to her husband, her family and us the public and her credibility is now zero. I don't know how she can interact with those around her with her head held high. In her heydays, she was a respected opposition even daring to face LKY without fear. Those who are for the opposition saw her as a shining beacon of hope that will see better days for the weak and the oppressed but alas, this shameless icon betrayed them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suicide alert! someone please watch her every move. shame is stressful and depressing. she needs to get over this adversity period for her children’s sake. she’s a victim of a pedo-predator, machiam like brainwashed devoter of a cult leader after being groomed and broomed. this kind of cult victim will obey and follow her leader to death. will even trick other victims into surrendering their lobangs for her leader’s pleasure.

Last edited: