• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Multi-Millionaire CEO downgrades from private property to HDB

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that any individual who sells his or her freehold real property, and thereafter "buy" a 99 year leasehold HDB flat, is doing a big disfavor to his children and grandchildren.
Also, I believe that a financially wealthy individual would be extremely reckless to sell his or her freehold property.
I don’t even think that he’s downgrading to a new BTO flat with 99 year leasehold. If he’s buying resale, chances are it’s probably 20 years or more old property. So it’s technically 80 years leasehold or worse!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be ceo stands for chief excuse occifer.
CEO.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly rich people don't down grade.
The genuinely wealthy do not need to downgrade. Life is short so anybody who chooses to downgrade just so he can enjoy a few memories of overseas vacations with his family is too short sighted. He should remain in his freehold property so that he can build lasting memories with his wife, children and grandchildren in a place they can truly call their own.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to see inflated job titles, go to LinkedIn. Many CEOs and Founders with one man show company. The worst ones are those career or life coaches.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at the way this loser present himself. The way he dresses, the way he talks, the lazy body language, the poor man vibes he gave out, all point to the fact that this guy is just another low SES cock-talking trash.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to see inflated job titles, go to LinkedIn. Many CEOs and Founders with one man show company. The worst ones are those career or life coaches.
During my working life, I have been in organizations where the senior management rely on public transport while their subordinates drive to the office. Not all those lower ranks are using their family car or one provided by their parents. A few made money from an en bloc sale, a lucrative side gig and some are just good at generating substantial passive income.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
His timing is impeccable. Rent is on downward trend. So is non hdb properties.
If there is one sure bet for investments in S'pore, it is in real estate. Contrary to market fears of a property price drop off this year, there seems to be a mere calming down in the S'pore property price index.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
His timing is impeccable. Rent is on downward trend. So is non hdb properties.
Timing?

If he’s truly that rich, he would have bought 2 properties. Stay in HDB, then rent out the condo. Don’t have to worry about all that temporary ups and downs.

And when it comes to Singapore property, the only way is up. If u tell me u still losing money after 15 years, u must be a big time loser who overpaid.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average employee in his company earn from $3k+ - $7k+… no wonder all his employees are ‘humble’ and stay in HDB!

View attachment 204571

Please don't pua his Kang Tao. He claimed in his interview that his company is managing more than $1Billion in funds (like a mini Temasek Holdings), which is even more than some banks, LOL. So by right his employees monthly salaries should be up to $100K+, LOL.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't pua his Kang Tao. He claimed in his interview that his company is managing more than $1Billion in funds (like a mini Temasek Holdings), which is even more than some banks, LOL. So by right his employees monthly salaries should be up to $100K+, LOL.
If the average employee is earning this kind of lanjiao pay $3-7k per month and the company is in the Finance industry, then the boss is fucking them!

Of course it all boils down to what you can contribute = what you earn, but I struggle to see how this dua kang CEO talks about making dreams come true and yet paying shit salaries to his employees, then make himself sound like they are humble for not staying in condo.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you count all your CPF monies and add your HDB flat value and your car….everyone in SG is a millionaire.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at the way this loser present himself. The way he dresses, the way he talks, the lazy body language, the poor man vibes he gave out, all point to the fact that this guy is just another low SES cock-talking trash.
Yeah dressing casually is one thing, but the fucking lazy body language, like some lam nuah worm is just unfitting of someone I will pay to advise me on wealth management.

I’ve been to expensive vacations, and the most expensive one is probably in Switzerland. A family of 4, if they dine in a fairly good restaurant may burn up to $1,500 for dinner each time. But if you are telling me you need to downgrade from condo to hdb to account for this kind of money, then u are bullshitting. And he’s bringing his family on vacation only ONCE a year!