• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Has Becum A Cuntry of Bengs and Lians!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 25 Jan, 2009 10:17
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>When told off for eating on bus, this guy said, "Any problem with that?"

When STOMPer Thor told off this couple for eating on the bus, he was taken aback by the man's nonchalant reply.

Said the STOMPer:

"I caught this act on board bus no.163 yesterday (Jan 24).

"I was sitting on the same back row and told them off: 'Do you know that you are not supposed to eat on the bus?'

"But the crappy guy replied: 'Any Problem with that?'

"Can your imagine such kind of words can be spoken by a young couple?

"Immediately I was so really furious and felt like calling SBS Transit to take action but their office was closed on Saturdays.

"I was wondering if SBS Transit takes action to implement a stringent measure to curb such people from eating or drinking in the bus.

"I had written in to them to highlight that it would be more effective to install a CCTV camera to monitor the backseat of the single-decker and double-decker buses, because those people will take advantage of the blind spot at the back corner of the bus.

"If CCTV is not around, many students or various old folks will take advantage to eat on board the buses and even leave behind various drink cans and plastic bags full of food or snack wrappers.

"These people contribute to the minority offenders who should be given a warning letter to caution them."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This Urban Jungle
Posted on 28 Jan, 2009 12:33
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"Fierce, big-sized man chases my car and threatens me and my family"

It was a terrifying New Year for a STOMPer and his family when this road bully gave chase to their car and threatened them after a road incident.

The STOMPer said:

"It was the second day of Chinese New Year and I was so unlucky to have met this fierce Ah Beng.

"This is definitely not a one-sided story.

"As I was driving, I signalled to filter from the third lane to second lane, then suddenly I saw a Samsung van from my blind spot going fast to the same centre lane as me.

"I quickly applied my brakes and filtered to the first lane and drive off straight, overtaking the van.

"Little did I expect the Samsung van (GT 903G) to follow my car and chased me to a traffic junction and stopped his van in front of me.

"Then a very well-built, big-sized guy came out of the van and came walking fast and furious toward my car and confronted me.

"Thank god, I did not come out of my car. My wife asked me to stay in the car and not go out.

"He shouted at me to come out of my car and it seemed like if I did he would have punched me.

"I have little children and my wife in the car with me.

"We were all so afraid of this fierce gangster Ah Beng staring at us.

"I was lucky to have managed to back off my car and drive away.

"What should I do if faced with such road gangster/bully again?

"My mind was blank at that point of time...just my unlucky second day of Chinese New Year."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
With people saying that the lousiest institution is bestest. Yes Singapore is going to the shits.

SMU Business cutoff point - ABB/B
SMU Accountacy cutoff point - ABB/A

SMU Business cutoff point - AAB/B
SMU Accountacy cutoff point - AAB/B

NUS Business cutoff point - AAB/B
NUS Accountacy cutoff point - AAA/B

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first incident, the stomper should mind his own business. If they eat in the bus, thats their problem let the authority deal with it. Why be a busy body. What do you get by complaining. What happen when the men will give the stomper a punch, who knows. If you are not fit enough don't confront them.
The second incident, the stomper is wise not to confront him. Take a photo, which in this case he did and take down details of the man and his vehicle and go to the traffic police to report. Better still if you engage a lawyer. Use your handphone to record his abusive remarks also.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 Jan, 2009 13:43
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man looks educated, but cuts toenails on board bus and smirks arrogantly

STOMPer Virago sent in this video of a man cutting his toenails on board a SBS bus and throwing the cut nails on the floor.

According to this STOMPer, the man smirked arrogantly at the other commuters who were staring at him.

This STOMPer, who uploaded the video on a popular online video channel, says:

"This took place on board bus 66.

"The guy looked educated, but he still did something so inconsiderate.

"He kept on cutting his toenails without any regard for the next person who might occupy the seat. The nails were scattered all over the floor.

"Even though some passengers were staring at him, he went about doing what he was doing with an arrogant smirk on his face, as if saying 'I will continue to do, let's see if you want to challenge me'.

"These kind of rude and arrogant people will spoil Singapore's image as a clean and green city. He should be given a very harsh punishment."

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Man cuts toenails on board bus </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>