• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Gang warning: "Sham"mugam 新官上任三把火

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
A warning to the gangster bros reading this post. Shanmugam had just been appointed as a home minister. As the proverb in Mandarin say "新官上任三把火" which means he is eager to show some result (this is his first case) to prove his authenticity in his post, he will be ruthless against these teenage gangs. You all have knifes, they have guns. You will never win against them. Lie low now.

Furthermore, he even resort to use an old law - Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_(Temporary_Provisions)_Act_(Singapore)) so that he can arrest and detain people without trial. If he proves to be successful, he will then start to arrest political "gangs" so that supporters/political leaders of opposition parties will be arrested without trial just like operation coldstore and spectrum. The only gang to be allowed in Singapore is People Action Gang.

In the old days, gangsters had been arrested by the Police and in turn used by LKY against the peasants to make them vote the PAP, now the PAP are desperate enough to use the trick again. Please do not be used by the government!

Shanmugam had been given too much power in his minister postings. He now makes the law and have the power to execute it. He has also proven to twist the law into his own hands with his reasoning. That makes him very dangerous person against the Singapore society.

The only weapon against him is to vote him out during the election. Be warned.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. It's good he starts to get tough on these punks otherwise ordinary people won't feel safe. I hope he goes one further and have public executions for those who go around with parangs looking for trouble. The world is a much better place without them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
宁可抓, 不可放过
any1 looks like chow ah beng/tattoo, up the lorry first.:eek:

Nowadays charbo also got tattoo, so how?, go Orchard Rd & sweep,can fill one ang chia, somemore!. Some got tattoo, you have to look down or look up one, you know...:wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays charbo also got tattoo, so how?, go Orchard Rd & sweep,can fill one ang chia, somemore!. Some got tattoo, you have to look down or look up one, you know...:wink:
charbo also up la.:biggrin:

the officers gonna do sumting instead of playing solitaire in office and take salary.
before cny, 来一个大扫除.:eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A warning to the gangster bros reading this post. Shanmugam had just been appointed as a home minister. As the proverb in Mandarin say "新官上任三把火" which means he is eager to show some result (this is his first case) to prove his authenticity in his post, he will be ruthless against these teenage gangs. You all have knifes, they have guns. You will never win against them. Lie low now.

Furthermore, he even resort to use an old law - Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_(Temporary_Provisions)_Act_(Singapore)) so that he can arrest and detain people without trial. If he proves to be successful, he will then start to arrest political "gangs" so that supporters/political leaders of opposition parties will be arrested without trial just like operation coldstore and spectrum. The only gang to be allowed in Singapore is People Action Gang.

In the old days, gangsters had been arrested by the Police and in turn used by LKY against the peasants to make them vote the PAP, now the PAP are desperate enough to use the trick again. Please do not be used by the government!

Shanmugam had been given too much power in his minister postings. He now makes the law and have the power to execute it. He has also proven to twist the law into his own hands with his reasoning. That makes him very dangerous person against the Singapore society.

Are you implying that we should NOT use the Criminal Law Section 55 against the gangs? If there is evidence, we charge them and if no evidence or witness or no one dare to be witness, we let them run wild?

Please tell me which Opposition Part support your stance? Are you running? Is that your slogan?

:mad:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About time that Shamugam walk the talk. Talking tough is meaningless if no real action is taken.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
About time that Shamugam walk the talk. Talking tough is meaningless if no real action is taken.

Yes, yes, I get all my uncles, aunties and neighbours to vote for him so that he can become more powerful and whip the buttocks of these gangsters baik baik.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
All PAPees are kia si.

I dont believe he dares to crush the gangs. Prolly will catch a few teenagers wayang wayang abit and release some statistics about his success.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It a worry when you think that these mindless thugs slashing and killing people should not face the full brunt of the law.

The PAP is an oppressive regime and need to be thrown out but the SS thugs are worse.

You are in the wrong forum. Would suggest 3 in 1 kopitiam for such posting where such suggestions are considered high brow. I understand that Robox is the resident guru there.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure know how to amuse and liven things up here for these pseudo-gansters. Without sumiko tan, I thought my weekend reads are gonna be so boring.

Tks bro. Stole my words away.

It a worry when you think that these mindless thugs slashing and killing people should not face the full brunt of the law.

The PAP is an oppressive regime and need to be thrown out but the SS thugs are worse.

You are in the wrong forum. Would suggest 3 in 1 kopitiam for such posting where such suggestions are considered high brow. I understand that Robox is the resident guru there.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. It's good he starts to get tough on these punks otherwise ordinary people won't feel safe. I hope he goes one further and have public executions for those who go around with parangs looking for trouble. The world is a much better place without them.

yes, chop those fcukers heads at hong lim park!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you are wrong.not to support the PAP and supporting tough action against street gangs is 2 different thing.Please don't be so stupid ok!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Anyway, i fully support the PAP stand in this fight against the street gangs!!!

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal, you could have misread, I do not advocate the letting of slashing thugs and mindless gang violence. It is the problem of abusing the minister CLTPA to round up people for their own course. For the 19 gangsters kenna caught in court, what did they do? Garang wayang is a crime?

Did I ever say I support gangsterism? I only highlighted that the law is abused to arrest youngsters whom are suspected just because they have tattoos. The real gangsters are the gangsters in the parliament. Criminal Law Section 55 is in 1955, now got people who dared not step up and become a witness? That only happens for PAP - we should use this law back on the PAP instead.

See how other people twist and turn my words.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rannix:

You are confusing too many separate issues together.

The govt must come down hard on criminals like gangs. For your info, the CLTP is not unique to singapore. Other countries have similar provisions to deal with crime of such nature.

Abuse of power by the PAP is another issue altogether and must not be conflated with the gang issue.

You should be looking elsewhere if you want to spoil a fight.

Scroobal, you could have misread, I do not advocate the letting of slashing thugs and mindless gang violence. It is the problem of abusing the minister CLTPA to round up people for their own course. For the 19 gangsters kenna caught in court, what did they do? Garang wayang is a crime?

Did I ever say I support gangsterism? I only highlighted that the law is abused to arrest youngsters whom are suspected just because they have tattoos. The real gangsters are the gangsters in the parliament. Criminal Law Section 55 is in 1955, now got people who dared not step up and become a witness? That only happens for PAP - we should use this law back on the PAP instead.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth of the matter is that Shanmugam has to clean the shit for WKS and the previous CP. For the last 15 years, we were told no more SS and triads. Only street corner gangs and involved in petty crimes only.

The 'bomb' that exploded in DTE and Fajar Rd was only waiting to happen. SSB is no longer what it was in the past. They are a weak entity today. Notice, through the press statements of Shanmugam, that it is now all damage control actions - they are not preempting but reacting to what is taking place.

Some 12 years ago, the police land divisions "cremated" arm pais. They were converted to IOs. Who are their 'eyes' and 'ears' today? Nobody. The intel boys were entrusted to read the ground, cultivate sources etc. They failed.

Let's see what our scholars in the police propose to suppress these street corner gangs.

CLTP was relatively useful in the past coz the traditional SS and triad chaps feared the said Act. These youngsters today may react differently. For all you know, they look forward to being detained under CL to enhance their status immediately. So, instead of CLTP deterring them, like it deterred some old timers in the past, CL today may well encourage these youngsters.

I humbly suggest that to deal with these youngsters today, CL and CANED them 48 strokes. CL today no caning. Cane them 48 strokes to inflict massive pain. There can always be amendments to the CLTP Act.

The victims and their families should be appeased coz their loss and suffering is worse than assailants' CL and caning.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the comments from the others. I have re-read your posts. Not all of us can get it wrong.

The PAP is a certainly an evil regime but they have not put innocent youngsters under CLTP. They have no gain from it. What the PAP has been unfairly doing is putting political opponents behind bars and this is advantageous to them. They are not stupid.

Where did you get the idea that innocent youngsters are rounded up under CLTP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree and well said.

The truth of the matter is that Shanmugam has to clean the shit for WKS and the previous CP. For the last 15 years, we were told no more SS and triads. Only street corner gangs and involved in petty crimes only.

The 'bomb' that exploded in DTE and Fajar Rd was only waiting to happen. SSB is no longer what it was in the past. They are a weak entity today. Notice, through the press statements of Shanmugam, that it is now all damage control actions - they are not preempting but reacting to what is taking place.

Some 12 years ago, the police land divisions "cremated" arm pais. They were converted to IOs. Who are their 'eyes' and 'ears' today? Nobody. The intel boys were entrusted to read the ground, cultivate sources etc. They failed.

Let's see what our scholars in the police propose to suppress these street corner gangs.

CLTP was relatively useful in the past coz the traditional SS and triad chaps feared the said Act. These youngsters today may react differently. For all you know, they look forward to being detained under CL to enhance their status immediately. So, instead of CLTP deterring them, like it deterred some old timers in the past, CL today may well encourage these youngsters.

I humbly suggest that to deal with these youngsters today, CL and CANED them 48 strokes. CL today no caning. Cane them 48 strokes to inflict massive pain. There can always be amendments to the CLTP Act.

The victims and their families should be appeased coz their loss and suffering is worse than assailants' CL and caning.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy had the same viewpoint, his articulation is better. Will CLTPA becomes the next tool against political dissidents?

zero:
November 13, 2010 at 8:56 pm zero(Quote)

there is an underlying message in shanmugam’s speech. It is advocating that detention without trial is very important and is a wonderful tool to ensure orderliness in singapore! It is effectively, reminding citizens, don’t ever vote for political parties which criticise the internal security act…. which is very much related to this Criminal Law Temporrary Provisions Act.

of course it makes the work of the police very easy, when crime happens, the next day they arrest 40 people, with or without evidence, with or without trial… it looks good and efficient for police to nab so many fellas a day or two after the incident. Smart cops!!! But how accurate are they in catching the correct fellas… that is important … as the minister himself said “the responsibilities are great”….

zero

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy had the same viewpoint, his articulation is better. Will CLTPA becomes the next tool against political dissidents?

You are a moron. I have already told you not to conflate two separate issues.

If the PAP wants to crack down on political figures, they have an impressive arsenal - defamation suits, the public order act, the political donations act, even IMH.

They don't need CLTP. It would be such a joke even the most politically ignorant singaporean will see it as an outright and illogical abuse of power.

Do you even KNOW what CLTP is???? My God, which planet are you from?