• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] EDMWer : Lawrence Wong's wifu has 30 years experience in finance and investment. I believe she has the merits to lead Temasick to higher heights

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Orionz :​

lawrence-wong-wifeLoo-Tze-Lui.png

Her experience in finance and investment is very board. Both buy and sell side. Also in real estate fund and family office.

Highly suitable to lead Temasick. I hope the gahment can exercise meritocracy and consider her for the top jod. Ho Ching can mentor her also.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Orionz :​

lawrence-wong-wifeLoo-Tze-Lui.png

Her experience in finance and investment is very board. Both buy and sell side. Also in real estate fund and family office.

Highly suitable to lead Temasick. I hope the gahment can exercise meritocracy and consider her for the top jod. Ho Ching can mentor her also.
She was responsible for setting up some family offices. Were any of these related to the Tiong money launderers? Maybe some explanation is due. She and LW has been very quiet about her involvement with the set up of Tiong family offices. Has she been the conduit??

jw5

Loyal
Yes, let's make it a norm for the PM's wife to run Temasek. What a super idea! :rolleyes::eek::biggrin: