• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg bank robber really let us down

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this another sign that people are getting desparate? It's been a long time we hear of any armed robbery in Singapore. I just can't help thinking that it's just the beginning. Will more ppl be driven up the wall and they start to do crazy things. Hope we have enough outlets for these ppl to seek help and assistance.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this another sign that people are getting desparate? It's been a long time we hear of any armed robbery in Singapore. I just can't help thinking that it's just the beginning. Will more ppl be driven up the wall and they start to do crazy things. Hope we have enough outlets for these ppl to seek help and assistance.

maybe he could get away from jailtime by pleading for insanity?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
that silly bank robber didn't lack creativity, but he used his creativity in the wrong area. his plan was nothing more than a side-show freak for entertaining purpose. he forgot halloween as passed for at least 10days liao.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that robber is trying to get some free lunch and lodging from the govt. If he is serious about robbing a bank and getting away with it, he should go to Malaysia.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that robber is trying to get some free lunch and lodging from the govt. If he is serious about robbing a bank and getting away with it, he should go to Malaysia.

Quite possible !!

At least he get curry rice to eat and roof over his head in jail !!:eek: