• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA and SDP continue to damage themselves

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joo Chiat highly likely not to be SMC anymore in next GE. Most likely absorbed into Marine Parade GRC. Also Charles Chong very likely to be retired in next GE.

We are now discussing maybe it is not so wise for the PAP to keep on increasing GRCs as these can pull down a large no. of MPs all at the same time.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
An investor whose return is not measured by a winning seat from this dumbass but by a win for its sponsored candidate.

Bro, sorry to sound like a dumbass but I really don't if I catch you correctly. Do you mean the investor sponsored 2 candidates and this dumbass aka Desmond Lim is sponsored to help the other sponsored candidate to win?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, sorry to sound like a dumbass but I really don't if I catch you correctly. Do you mean the investor sponsored 2 candidates and this dumbass aka Desmond Lim is sponsored to help the other sponsored candidate to win?

If not that, how can you explain how one dumbass can be dumbass repeatedly at two consecutive elections and is still planning for a third?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So why is he a Deputy Speaker?

To appease him, imo. Not good enough to be Speaker but can take the risk with him being Deputy. Happens very often in the civil service to reward loyalty when one is not totally dependable when it comes to real work. THink the CPIB Dy Dir Investigations as an example of what I said.