• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on. Answer my questions. They are simple enough. The answer to the first question for you is simple - zero.

What is the question? You really are a piece of work, there is no need be be nasty. This is not the type of environment needed to tell any kind of personal story. Why don't you get down from your high horse and calm down Mr. Hothead.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the question? You really are a piece of work, there is no need be be nasty. This is not the type of environment needed to tell any kind of personal story. Why don't you get down from your high horse and calm down Mr. Hothead.

Calm down. Take a deep breath. Now try those questions again?

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ms ching you by any chance is keling like me? we ah neh love to talk and talk in circles. talk whole day and nothing of substance come out also can deh.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK That's much better. I can't think when you shout:(

Ask a question? Please.. I haven't got all day you know.

lp,375x360,b,m,TWVycnktR28tUm91bmQ%3D.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again. It is not for me to prove.

I know Quek and I can tell from the contents of his writing that it is him 100%.

I'm not forcing you to believe me. Decide for yourself.

Sadly, unlike DNA which can be used as evidence, contents of writing does not prove anything. Since you are clearly unable to answer the more complex questions, you should be resigned to questions about your intelligence.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
ms ching you by any chance is keling like me? we ah neh love to talk and talk in circles. talk whole day and nothing of substance come out also can deh.

Scroobal clone deserved it. He is breathing down my neck and I don't like it. Who is he ...the Forum Gesapo? "We have ways of making you talk"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, his answer sibey classic :biggrin:
i tink members here still enjoying ride, once the ride stop, the "kick" starts, he will see red.:eek:

I know my neighbour wife and i can tell it is her from the moans 101%. lidat can or not?:biggrin:

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal has been here wayback since the old forum.

when did sumiko hookup with the baldie? 2 years ago?

Mid to late 2009 he was seeing me, seeing 'J' from Nottingham and hooking up with Sumiko Tan all at the same time. There were probably others too. He told me that he cheated on his exwife with 'J' which led to the divorce. As soon as I found this out I was gone.