• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mid to late 2009 he was seeing me, seeing 'J' from Nottingham and hooking up with Sumiko Tan all at the same time. There were probably others too. He told me that he cheated on his exwife with 'J' which led to the divorce. As soon as I found this out I was gone.
4 corners fight?

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ms Ching, care to let me know (here or pm) who you are? and who is the Ms "J"?

Interested to know, personally curious.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mid to late 2009 he was seeing me, seeing 'J' from Nottingham and hooking up with Sumiko Tan all at the same time. There were probably others too. He told me that he cheated on his exwife with 'J' which led to the divorce. As soon as I found this out I was gone.

Last night, i had dinner with 'R' from Bedok. Next, I drove down to Pasir Ris to have coffee with 'P'. While enjoying the lovely night scene, I slipped my hands around P's waist. Before we knew it, I was inside the home of 'Z'.

Does anyone find the above funny?

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ms Ching, care to let me know (here or pm) who you are? and who is the Ms "J"?

Interested to know, personally curious.
Not at the moment, maybe in the future when this blows over. I have no intention of revealing anyone else's identity.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wow! the bald man in question does have his hands with matured women.
2. raiders falls out!
3. bald man 1.0 raiders 0.00

Yeah, I surrender :biggrin:

See, I kept telling you people that there are better players out there :smile:

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal Clone,
Thanks for finding the thread. And I am regretfully one of the white mature women. :o

Last edited: