• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyo, instead of occupying space here, email the id & photo to Sham and watch fireworks go. This is the 100% foolproof way to verifying the id no?

otherwise, its all heresay.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Ppl Hate Screw Ball ?

In conclusion, more people hate Screwball now... reputation decline... boooohoooo....., LOL

What is his status ? Rich ? Oppo party member ? Lawyer or teacher ? Why there are people hunting him down ? He tailgates you ah ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ppl Hate Screw Ball ?

What is his status ? Rich ? Oppo party member ? Lawyer or teacher ? Why there are people hunting him down ? He tailgates you ah ?
err.... seriously i dun care, I see him 1 time, i fuck him up 1 time, LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously it doesn't look like you are alone in hating him. There are many other ppl and some even want him in real life.

when the fraud is finally exposed, there will be many disappointed sheep and gullible in denial. i for one, never reciprocated his overtures. i'm too experienced and independent to be manipulated. and he knows that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when the fraud is finally exposed, there will be many disappointed sheep and gullible in denial. i for one, never reciprocated his overtures. i'm too experienced and independent to be manipulated. and he knows that.

Ah i see i suppose he'll be starting a thread soon boasting to all and sundry of how he pulled the wool over the sheep's eyes and all sorts of childish juvenile boasting.

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal

more interested in the sources of his postings opposed to the tails he stepped on. he'd have to be on many sides of fences to get the info he has.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more interested in the sources of his postings opposed to the tails he stepped on. he'd have to be on many sides of fences to get the info he has.

more interested in whether press personnel breach nda conditions and in turn spill the beans to sumi who spill to him. if there's criminal intent or just inadvertent pillow talk, many would like to know if osa is applicable.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
from talking about guns and all of that he just wants to bang your maid. Well she's just domestic help and not someone related to you after all.

Wah lao eh, you forgot I listed about her multitasking skills ah? She's domestic help alright but if I lost her to him I sure jialat liao. Like this morning I was at work she called me and told be she's brought the dog to the hospital when the dog suddenly became ill. Automatic die die cannot lose her la.