• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal writing for TR?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought scroobal and TR are enemies? So Scroobal writing for them now ar?

Wong Kan Seng latest post – is it a promotion or demotion?
October 30th, 2010 | Author: Contributions
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/30/wong-kan-seng-latest-post-is-it-a-promotion-or-demotion/

Here is the low down.

1) Wong Kan Seng is married to Ruth who is old man’s niece and therefore cousin-in-law of the PM. Ruth and Lee Hsien Loong are 1st cousins. He is the least educated member of the cabinet. A former school teacher who went on to become Personnel Manager was pulled in by the old man.

2) Ministry of Home Affairs has been in the hands of the family from the day one as soon as PAP got into power except for 6 years when Jayakumar ran it. Chua Sian Chin is related to the family by marriage. Chua is best remembered as the silent minister in Parliament and the man who kept the Cold Store Gang under Cold Store.

3) When 9/11 occurred and it became evident that FBI was not talking to CIA, and CIA was not talking to god knows who. Countries around the world decided to have central coordinating agency for Intelligence and Singapore did likewise. What was deemed practical then has resulted in all Intelligence Assets of state coming under one umbrella. Who heads this is King. Jayakumar’s political acumen is as big as a biscuit but everyone else knows the value. Home Affairs is now less powerful as the reporting lines no longer stop with the Minister.

4) A number of other things began to take shape in PMO in recent years. The Horizan scanning under the head of civil service is now in PMO. The Population secretariat under a former director of ISD was created in PMO and now the talent arm.

In terms of political capital and in priority, here is the list

1) National Security Coordination Secretariat – PMO includes ISD, MSD, SID and all other minor intelligence support functions

2) National Population Secretariat – PMO

3) People Association

4) PAP

5) Singapore Press Holdings

Get the picture!

Welcome to the real world of politics.

scroobal

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet some people still have the notion that TR is well staffed and run entity that delivers on behalf of the nation as an alternate media.

He has been doing this for ages - cutting and pasting, plagiarizing etc.

probably TR cut and paste as usual, and make it seem that everyone is writing for them this way.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet some people still have the notion that TR is well staffed and run entity that delivers on behalf of the nation as an alternate media.

Then you shld F* him for plagiarizing you?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a nutcase. He actually created a website just for me in the past. He has used my nic to create accounts in Hardware etc. He can't be helped. After seeing the double chin, I however can understand the low self esteem.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a nutcase. He actually created a website just for me in the past. He has used my nic to create accounts in Hardware etc. He can't be helped. After seeing the double chin, I however can understand the low self esteem.

so deep deep down he is actually your fanatical fan? :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this time he actually cited yr name under the article, so not really plagiarizing..only 99.9 %.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this time he actually cited yr name under the article, so not really plagiarizing..only 99.9 %.

"He" got no time to write content, so the next available option is to "copy and paste". "He" got no courtesy to even ask the writers that "he" is putting up their article in their blogging site.

This way, "he" saved money from paying writers. :biggrin:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wong Kan Seng latest post – is it a promotion or demotion?
October 30th, 2010 | Author: Contributions
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10...n-or-demotion/

Here is the low down.
:
:
:
scroobal

That is not plagiarizing, TR did print and acknowledge the article is written by scroobal.

What TR is guilty of is copyright infringement, assuming that scroobal did not write for TR and did not give permission to TR to print the article.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems he wants to drag scroobal into his mess by cut-n-pasting SBF posts in TR.

They most decent thing "they" could do is to post the source where the writer wrote the article/posting. But I don't think TR will do anything that is ethical. :p