• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scene that BROKE my HEART

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a Loser. U re really an attention whore. Can't get a fuck on with your gay partner and u come here to spew rubbish?

Why don't u jerk off to some Discovery Channels instead, shithead.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
It show one thing. 43 years since Independence the people had still not caught on to the PAP's chicanery.

This is the saddest story about our people. I cannot understand why. Is it the education system that brain washes everyone from the day they step into school until they graduate?

Even then, they are born with brains to think but they choose not to. They are given eyes and ears to see and listen but they choose not to, until perhaps it is too late.

No wonder people in other countries see Singaporeans as being shallow minded, naive and most of all, stupid.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
In another thread that I had posted, I shared my shock at discovering that in my youngest kid's primary school library, there were tons of books dedicated to the PAP senior bloodsuckers. Parents should be informed!

If the parents form the 66% brain dead, then there is no use informing them. They would think it is the law to have these books around and so they follow the law. Just like the little red book.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the parents form the 66% brain dead, then there is no use informing them. They would think it is the law to have these books around and so they follow the law. Just like the little red book.

It's up to us, the parents belonging to the 33% to detox their young minds!:biggrin:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I walked passed her and slipped some cash into her hand.She grabbed it as if she had not seen cash for a long time.I could not bear to see her in the eye and walked briskly away.Neither she uttered a word"

God bless those like you who have th gift of Giving.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing breaks my heart these days.
But I'm glad that you helped her out, it's rare these days that people help others from whom they don't get any benefit.
What I would have done would be to buy her a meal and make sure I tick the correct box at the next polls.

dream on lah. previous GE, 43.4% voters in walkover constituencies. singapore GE is a sham.

Last edited: