• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sbf members safety check point

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi worry for Glockman too. Now can go lim kopi.
Glockman busy with numerous clones don't go away type. Just confused to take turn to use his clones and take longer time to recycle his clones....

Glockman is Ahmeng.... looks like he retires ahmeng clone oredi, sometime cock itchy take out ahmeng clone to polish his kkj...

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies & gentlemen
Please kindlee leeport status

@plzhelpme
[

KNN
Chao Turtle
Chao Turbine
Chao See Hum

Limpeh Fugly wifey just gave birth.
Now bringing famiLee from Baltic Ocean to Kusu Island.
After 29 March, Leeturn to mainland , siam ICA and Coast Guard.
Can ghost hawker ctr eat par par and lim kopi.

Screenshot_20220320-090445_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-165830_Instagram.jpg

Limpeh fugly wifey.
Small neh neh pok, not to
TIKO @glockman
Standard.

Screenshot_20220327-113410_Instagram.jpg

Very big big kumsia
to you so concern of
Lau Turtle.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN
Chao Turtle
Chao Turbine
Chao See Hum

Limpeh Fugly wifey just gave birth.
Now bringing famiLee from Baltic Ocean to Kusu Island.
After 29 March, Leeturn to mainland , siam ICA and Coast Guard.
Can ghost hawker ctr eat par par and lim kopi.

View attachment 139307

View attachment 139308

Limpeh fugly wifey.
Small neh neh pok, not to
TIKO @glockman
Standard.

View attachment 139310

Very big big kumsia
to you so concern of

Lau Turtle.

You're back! Glad to know you're alive, turtle!:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid unfair hypocrite bully leongsam forum allows

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE to defame deface my threads and spamming evil filthy lies of gansiokbin everywhere but cannot spam Jeremy Quek name everywhere and cannot deface other people threads will get banned. WTF.View attachment 141430

My uncle spam the Internet to let people know your Internet whore status becas the world is constantlee looking out for your long and dark nipples while you spam Jeremy quek to let people know he run road from your chow hai :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle spam the Internet to let people know your Internet whore status becas the world is constantlee looking out for your long and dark nipples while you spam Jeremy quek to let people know he run road from your chow hai :geek:
Look at you cheap shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant spewing evil filthy lies of long dark nipples etc non-stop while my harmless non vulgar factual post of Jeremy Quek get deleted. @Leongsam do you know what is called shame?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you cheap shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant spewing evil filthy lies of long dark nipples etc non-stop while my harmless non vulgar factual post of Jeremy Quek get deleted. @Leongsam do you know what is called shame?
The answer is obvious. Still need my uncle to spell out - becas my uncle is spreading the true news while yours is fake news :whistling: :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is obvious. Still need my uncle to spell out - becas my uncle is spreading the true news while yours is fake news :whistling: :geek:
You cheap cantonese prostitute descendant hiding in rat hole everything you said about Gansiokbin are evil filthy lies and that is how cheap how evil you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant Jeremy Quek are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam have some shame okay look at how you treasure this cheap cantomese scammer prostitute descendant spamming evil filthy lies trash of long dark nipples etc while you deleted my factual posts is so shameless so disgusting.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Kan.na.sai

Chao Turtle juz lealised today is CT's 9th year in Sbf.

But Knn Chao Turtle may not live until 10th year Sbf KNN
Don't say that. I do feel like you. Every morning, I wake up, I feel good alive and positive, though by the end of the working day, I am down and out. But I tell myself to press on. I guess it's my only hope..If I stop pressing on, I think everything will end soon. Sometimes, I don't feel like pressing on anymore, so I speak to my psychotherapist like the other day....

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say that. I do feel like you. Every morning, I wake up, I feel good alive and positive, though by the end of the working day, I am down and out. But I tell myself to press on. I guess it's my only hope..If I stop pressing on, I think everything will end soon. Sometimes, I don't feel like pressing on anymore, so I speak to my psychotherapist like the other day....

KNN

Chao Turtle has serious heart and other bad medical conditions.

Agreed, just take one day at a time.

But must die peacefully with dignity.
KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If u are going to kill yourself, do us all a favour and take a PAP Minister or MP with you

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back, bro.

this thread was started to check that we Samsters still ok during this Covid period.
Thanks bro.
Got infected in mid March this year, took about 6 days to recover.
Hope everyone is doing okay.
Tough times ahead.
Glad to see Pii Froggy still living the Hi-So life.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro.
Got infected in mid March this year, took about 6 days to recover.
Hope everyone is doing okay.
Tough times ahead.
Glad to see Pii Froggy still living the Hi-So life.

knn

chao turtle wishes you speeedy recovery
and goodest health always

knn