• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u guys just watch BG Gan's speech in the Political Broadcast? Just like a lifeless mechanical AI robot.
She is effectively bilingual and appears practiced in front of the teleprompter. In other words, looking at the camera and you. Of course oppies will see what they want to see. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
She looks good in uniform. :thumbsup:

She is effectively bilingual and appears practiced in front of the teleprompter. In other words, looking at the camera and you. Of course oppies will see what they want to see. :cool:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is a great doctor
he is so humble and so hard working
walking from floor to floor working feverishly
he is the mp you want to vote into parliament
why you people so hateful
this dr ang is a wonderful man
he will walk into parliarment and contribute much to singapore mental health
most of you guys here are siowkingkong type
please vote dr ang into parliarment and all will be well
and stop fighting like spoilt brats here ..haha kumsia

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I xpex Dr Ang to win and want him to win.
If Dr Ang lose, no amt of med and even best world Dr's cannot cure uniquely sinkies.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's hope all 4 doctors will get voted into parliament... voters of BB, BP, MM, WC... please DO NOT LET US DOWN... :geek:

Reactions: jw5

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
let's hope all 4 doctors will get voted into parliament... voters of BB, BP, MM, WC... please DO NOT LET US DOWN... :geek:

Who are the 4?

Paul Tambyah and Ang Yong Guan are 2 medical drs.

You referring to Jamus Lim and CSJ as the other 2 drs?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Just grab your 2 small balls and you would have met each other. Cheers! :wink:
The two of you,
Please consider not continuing your personal arguments, whether or not he is Mark Andrew Yeo.
Believe me, that I have met [GoldenDragon] in person in June 2014, and he is not Mark Andrew Yeo.
However, if you wish to continue with your allegations, please write to him personally or meet him to blast him.
I am not related to [GoldenDragon].
[nayrsg69] can or may testify who I am, and that I am not GoldenDragon