• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

jw5

Loyal
Higher expectation that Mark Andrew Yeo's daughter menses comes on time Higher disappointment when it doesn't LOL....................... :biggrin:

Higher expectation, higher disappoint when lose. Learn to be content, praise the lord for LKY. :cool:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. Your perogis sound good.

The first time I had them was at Xmas dinner at the windows factory I worked at.

Yucks. Just potatoes inside dumplings.

I guess my first experience was bad. But my kids also tried before at other parties and dont fancy it either.

It is like eating a curry puff except the outside is not crispy but soft like har gow skin and the potato inside is not curry but just plain potato.

I dotn see specialty perogi restaurants either. So I don't think it is that popular out here in the west.

You are in "perogi country" because there are lots of Ukrainians in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Most Ukrainians call it varenyky.
I prefer perogi with sauerkraut or mushrooms, over the potato perogi.
Or mixed mushrooms and sauerkraut filling.
With potato, garlic and bacon is not bad.

jw5

Loyal
This is best eaten with menses blood. :eek::biggrin:

You are "perogi country" because there are lots of Ukraianians in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Most Ukrainians call it varenyky.
I prefer perogi with sauerkraut or mushrooms, over the potato perogi.
Or mixed mushrooms a d sauerkraut filling.
With potato, garlic and bacon is not bad.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what she is Singapore's first female general? At home she is just a sex slave with a rank of private. Her hubby will beat her up if shie not obedient.:rolleyes::wink:
You may be wrong. She looks like another HC. Wears the pants at home. Husband likely like Pinky. Can’t walk like a man, sit like a woman etc.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200706_024915.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Why are you talking to yourself? Are you insane? Have your children inherited your madness? LOL...................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

As a student we had tutor Dr Brian Yeo.

NUH psychiatrist.

Short stout guy.

Yes. We have met him. He is your brother?

Your real last name is not Yeo.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Since you claim you are not Mark Andrew Yeo, there should not be a problem. :wink::biggrin::roflmao:

Actually why do you hate him so much anyway?

To me it is clear you are the winner here in SBF. He is gone. You are still here.

jw5

Loyal
I like the picture but yes, your moniker and GoldenDragon and whole host of other monikers are being used by Gossipy Mark Andrew Yeo. Actually I don't understand why you bother, is it just to win online games? LOL....................:rolleyes::biggrin:

View attachment 85337
This is the view from my home office now in my walkout basement.

I am not scroobal and not Mark Andrew Yeo.