• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Award 2011

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we lost them in 2011. :o

image.php
image.php
image.php

Lost? Are you sure? Can't you spot their style of writing and behavior under new clones? :biggrin:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come now I become Ramseth? You guys are crazy. No more elections and start cooking up stories. You guys should be Taiwan TV drama scripwriters!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Ramseth the Great mentally unsound? I think WP should boot him out. You wouldn't want the party to be associated with a schizophrenic psychopath.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest challenge will be to identify the clones of King Ramseth.

At last count, I've beaten the cat. The cat has nine lives and I have ten clones. I'm now in a timezone where it's midnight and time to sleep. Goodnight and happy clonehunting.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course but he will deny it as usual. Right now using all his clones to TCSS and he will come in later, mark my words as he simply cannot resist.:biggrin:Note all these clones will one way or another get involve in the same threads because it is one and the same person. infractions.:oIo:

ramseth just came in. you sibei chun :biggrin:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come now I become Ramseth? You guys are crazy. No more elections and start cooking up stories. You guys should be Taiwan TV drama scripwriters!
Dear Irene,

Suspect you are suffering from Dissociative identity disorder. Do see a doctor soon.

Get well soon!

From your clone.