• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Award 2011

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...get the heat now ? then sammyboy is not for you :wink: maybe you can try other forum :wink:

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Anybody that disagrees with me must be prepared for a robust debate. If that goon can't back up what is said, be prepared to get his/her arse kicked!:mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Anybody that disagrees with me must be prepared for a robust debate. If that goon can't back up what is said, be prepared to get his/her arse kicked!:mad:

Your sibling parents should be proud of you :wink:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I'm flattered to be ranked alongside such illustrious luminaries. I'm certainly very far off from being the best forummer. You're new here. If you have the time, look at their number of posts and points and look through their contents. I certainly don't deserve to be ranked alongside them, but thanks anyway.

Okie,if you want enough rope to hang yourself.So be it.Why than did you cite the Bell Curve?.

I just happened to have read it. Anything wrong citing it for discussion?

Hey,fool....don't you realize that you are repeatedly putting your foot into your mouth again and again?......Fool,why don't you look in the dictionary for the meaning of citing something?According to dictionary the act of citing. is quoting of an authoritative source for substantiation ......meaning ,citing an authority to give substance to an argument or discussion.See,the quality of our half baked lawyer !

Overall best forummer is a tough choice to make. For me, I can only narrow down to Forvendet, Perspective, Ramseth and Scroobal, in alphabetical order not in order of rank. I think they're the ones providing this forum with the bulk of serious informative contents that I enjoy reading.

Your Ramseth is a clown and wanna play games with all his clones talking to each other. Get a fucking life....as forummers are not as stupid as you think.

You have no balls, especially when confronted that is why you are known as TEFLON. Why don't you respond to Nice-Gook you Lowyar Burok?

The reason he created you is because his testicles has shrunk and all the 3 of you do is TCSS all day long in SBF. You have a mental problem worse than Krafty!!!

So be it lah. Let's all have a ball and play your game of "Let's Pretend."

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the theme song for the awards ceremony will be performed by Eminen, Talkin' to Myself. Enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MNY7fQSWfSw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My votes go to:

Best Fighter: Ramseth
Most Wealthy: Clinton666
Most Outstanding Academic Achievement (PSLE score : 279): PSLE is for little kids. Please list tertiary, postgraduate and professional credentials
Forummer with Most Integrity: Perspective
Forummer with Most Intelligence: Ramseth
Forummer with Most Intensity in Replies: Clinton666

hi there

1. ms irene, you have missed out this: most repetitive crap: "retarded, dog, gay, moronic, arse-kicking etc"
2. it goes the the retarded 279 worm here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take it easy Miss Irene.. Colourful sadist members like Clit666 makes this forum alive.. This is the beauty of this forum.. No holds barred whacking of one another.. Ahhh.. How I miss that bloody prick Buzzlightyear..

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. ms irene, the retarded worm is just some harmless specimen painting it bigger.
3. remember, highest score: 279!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly believed I am entitled to the awards as well:

Pants+down.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Outstanding Academic Achievement (PSLE score : 279): PSLE is for little kids. Please list tertiary, postgraduate and professional credentials
Clinton666

That's a real good one. Highest academic credential at PSLE. Don't worry about him. He's just a retarded little kid spewing nonsense. Like other experienced forummers have remarked, he livens up the forum sometimes when it's stagnant. If you don't like him, just ignore him.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo vs ivebert
cooleo vs papsmearer
cooleo vs who else ?? :biggrin:

this award should be renamed Leetahbar and Ng E-Jay best feud award.

Cooleo sounds legendary with so many legendary feuds voted for. Too bad I wasn't here I earlier years. Leetahbar sounds quite nice. No feud I've read of. Who's Ng E-Jay? Another past legend?

Last edited: