• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another occasion was that before GMS told everyone that he is intending to sell his home for the election purpose,ram already started telling everyone in the forum. :p

Its more like that he does not realise that not everyone is like him - smooth, suave and has the wits to extricate himself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow lpplking used to be one of the regular chatters in the old sammyboy.

johnboy_sg is an irritating argumentative forummer. Wonder what his new nick here is.

Btw is cantbeassed fat or chio with big boobs?

I tot kaixin was revealed to be ng e jay.

Blue sotong also used to be a regular chatter.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another occasion was that before GMS told everyone that he is intending to sell his home for the election purpose,ram already started telling everyone in the forum. :p

btw what was ramseth's old nick in the old sammyboy?

HIs nick doesn't really look familiar. I am thinking it is also the same as in this forum but i don't recall.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people are having affairs or doing something clandestine, there will be gossip, rumours and observations exchanged. No one ever actually go and tell them that someone is asking about it unless they are up to mischief or hoping to stoke the fire. You did exactly that. And you stood back and watched the fun.

There was no need to tell Lamei that Bob was asking unless you wanted to watch the fireworks. I have no time for Bob as he is an idiot but you should not have made use of him. Its pretty low.

To set the record straight again, yes, there's no need be busybody and go tell Lamei out of nothing or for the fun of it. But before that, there's no need for Bob to ask me too. I just told Bob go ask her himself. Apparently, he mentioned to her that he had asked me about it. So she came seeking clarification, did Bob asked me about it first. What else could I say, but yes, he did ask me but I told him to ask you better.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually pm ram and elephanto to meet at the scottish joint in downtown. Apparently, ram keep on posting abt the scottish joint.

I did mention something like you could go and drown your sorrows in your Scottish joint in reference to a swipe about Scotland not qualifying for the World Cup, but I didn't say where is it. In any case, I don't think that could be called "keep mentioning."

As for GMS flat sale, now that it's over and done with, I can tell, and the enlightened ones most probably see through it by now, it was a simple one-two publicity mileage bait for the mainstream media.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I rest my case!:rolleyes: Witness the amount of crap that just a handful of members can generate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is no ordinary women. You know the venom that she is capable and her manipulative nature by just reading her posts. This was the early days and well before she knew the rest of the crew. You are one that can read the situation faster than most. So it is no ordinary event.

If I ask you if you one of our neighbours on our floor is having an affair by the looking at her conduct. Would you tell her I asked about it. You know the outcome. Its common sense. You claiming to be honest just does not cut it. If Bob is the village idiot you surely must be the town crier but a skillful one.

Not one of your post here is dishonest but clearly misleading. You can keep on doing "to set the record straight" but it just does not cut it. Its a character flaw. In this case, its harms others but evidently not you.

Interestingly, all the misfortunes of SDP seems to have come from WP. It started with Wong Hong Toy. If this bun fight that you created between Bob and Lamei had not started. We would not have freedom fighters emerging, the garbage blogs these imbeciles create, and they would not gravitate to the least organised political outfit just to save their dignity.

Good luck to anyone who meets you or are introduced by you. Don't go near NSP. The last thing we need is another half wit of a sexually starved women that you dump on another starry eyed politician and we pay the price. Its not the romance or the tryst I am concerned about which is quite normal and human. Its the blogs and fight for freedom that suddenly is created to cover their own extraordinary adventures.

To set the record straight again, yes, there's no need be busybody and go tell Lamei out of nothing or for the fun of it. But before that, there's no need for Bob to ask me too. I just told Bob go ask her himself. Apparently, he mentioned to her that he had asked me about it. So she came seeking clarification, did Bob asked me about it first. What else could I say, but yes, he did ask me but I told him to ask you better.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is no ordinary women. You know the venom that she is capable and her manipulative nature by just reading her posts. This was the early days and well before she knew the rest of the crew. You are one that can read the situation faster than most. So it is no ordinary event.

If I ask you if you one of our neighbours on our floor is having an affair by the looking at her conduct. Would you tell her I asked about it. You know the outcome. Its common sense. You claiming to be honest just does not cut it. If Bob is the village idiot you surely must be the town crier but a skillful one.

Not one of your post here is dishonest but clearly misleading. You can keep on doing "to set the record straight" but it just does not cut it. Its a character flaw. In this case, its harms others but evidently not you.

Interestingly, all the misfortunes of SDP seems to have come from WP. It started with Wong Hong Toy. If this bun fight that you created between Bob and Lamei had not started. We would not have freedom fighters emerging, the garbage blogs these imbeciles create, and they would not gravitate to the least organised political outfit just to save their dignity.

Good luck to anyone who meets you or are introduced by you. Don't go near NSP. The last thing we need is another half wit of a sexually starved women that you dump on another starry eyed politician and we pay the price. Its not the romance or the tryst I am concerned about which is quite normal and human. Its the blogs and fight for freedom that suddenly is created to cover their own extraordinary adventures.

You've read too much into me or what I wrote. I'm at a lost whether take it as a compliment that you rate me so (too) highly or to counter set the record straight again. Anyway, it's plain for all who've seen to see, I have no feud with Bob or Lamei or the rest of the so-called F4.

I have also nothing to do with what Wong Hong Toy done in or to SDP. Chee Soon Juan, Siok Chin and some other SDP members are my casual acquaintenances in these political circles. I have nothing to do with SDP more than that. NSP have even less to do with it.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok,believe you!:wink:

I did mention something like you could go and drown your sorrows in your Scottish joint in reference to a swipe about Scotland not qualifying for the World Cup, but I didn't say where is it. In any case, I don't think that could be called "keep mentioning."

As for GMS flat sale, now that it's over and done with, I can tell, and the enlightened ones most probably see through it by now, it was a simple one-two publicity mileage bait for the mainstream media.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

Cut the story telling. For regular members, all these story telling is one-sided and merely self-serving and does not speak for all the characters involved.

1. Tell us who lpplking is, since you said Bob hid under the table when lpplking confronted him at his house.

2. Tell us who got to bed with cantbeassed.

3. Tell us who bluesotong is, since he initiated the whole introduction.

4. Tell us if jacys tried to get a free fuck by going up to cantbeassed's room with her or he left earlier.

5. Tell us how johnboy was involved with the 4 of them. Who knows his identity amongst the 4?

6. Tell us who cantbeassed is since she is the other woman besides Lamei, whom we know the identity already.

If you do not know all the details and the identities of all the characters involved, besides, you were not involved in the first place, you should not be telling stories here. You are another Leetahsar, who likes to tell stories.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Over and done with? I've always maintained that GMS/Ramseth duo are a bunch of lying, self-serving charlatans who were out for cheap publicity and nothing more. There was never any intention to sell the flat, yet these duo led everyone to believe for the longest time in their sincerity when they were actually lying through their teeth. I hope the electorate teach these Confucian clowns a lesson.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over and done with? I've always maintained that GMS/Ramseth duo are a bunch of lying, self-serving charlatans who were out for cheap publicity and nothing more. There was never any intention to sell the flat, yet these duo led everyone to believe for the longest time in their sincerity when they were actually lying through their teeth. I hope the electorate teach these Confucian clowns a lesson.

The flat was sold and the political donation pledged from the proceeds. Read the papers. There's nothing dishonest or cheap. It was an honest case of selling flat to fund politics. There's nothing wrong with squeezing maximal publicity when the system and odds are all stacked against opposition publicity. There's no apology needed to be made for that.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem emotional about GMS. They guy is nothing in the scheme of things but you sound as thought he jilted you at the alter. Either that or you sense that he is making so much headway in politics and likely to win Tampines and its gnawing you to no end.

You and Ptader (Chau Ve Nist) are 2 personas that I notice are so obessed with GMS for years. What exactly is the story?

By the way how is our future president Ghandi doing?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell us who do you admire or trust?

These 2?

2qtbift.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down, no point getting your panties in a twist over some idiots who can't seem to control their libidos. Take a glass fill it with water and drop a dollop of thick mango puree, whip it up in a mixer and then freeze it for 45 minutes - delicious.

Dear Scroobal,

Cut the story telling. For regular members, all these story telling is one-sided and merely self-serving and does not speak for all the characters involved.

1. Tell us who lpplking is, since you said Bob hid under the table when lpplking confronted him at his house.

2. Tell us who got to bed with cantbeassed.

3. Tell us who bluesotong is, since he initiated the whole introduction.

4. Tell us if jacys tried to get a free fuck by going up to cantbeassed's room with her or he left earlier.

5. Tell us how johnboy was involved with the 4 of them. Who knows his identity amongst the 4?

6. Tell us who cantbeassed is since she is the other woman besides Lamei, whom we know the identity already.

If you do not know all the details and the identities of all the characters involved, besides, you were not involved in the first place, you should not be telling stories here. You are another Leetahsar, who likes to tell stories.