• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lee Wei Ling has just died

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
300px-Lee_Wei_Ling.jpg
461870982_1082025416619993_6139281522136702469_n.jpg

20201108_LWL.jpg

IMG-6954.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-s-daughter-lee-wei-ling-dies-at-the-age-of-69

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The retarded son will milk this as much as he can. Just watch.

Anyway good riddance. The more Lees and Kwas die, the better the place will be.
And not forgetting the Hos too.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC

Dr Lee Wei Ling, daughter of Singapore’s founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, passed away on 9 October 2024 at age 69.

Her brother, Lee Hsien Yang, announced her death on Facebook, sharing that she died at their family home at 38 Oxley Road.

Dr Lee, a neurologist, had been battling progressive supranuclear palsy since 2020, a rare brain disorder that affected her movement and health.

In his tribute, Lee Hsien Yang requested no flowers, asking instead for donations to charities in her name, including Canossa Mission Singapore, Parkinson Society Singapore, and Total Well-Being SG Limited.

Dr Lee, who never married, was cared for by LHY after their father’s passing and had been living at home

At her father's state funeral in 2015, Dr Lee delivered a moving eulogy, where she recalled how she could not allow herself to cry, stating, "I am a Hakka woman."

Her brother, Lee Hsien Yang, referred to this in his tribute to her, saying, “Ling, I am less stoic than you.”

Funeral arrangements will be announced later.

Screenshot_2024-10-09-07-53-42-099_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Lee, who never married, was cared for by LHY after their father’s passing and had been living at home

At her father's state funeral in 2015, Dr Lee delivered a moving eulogy, where she recalled how she could not allow herself to cry, stating, "I am a Hakka woman."

Her brother, Lee Hsien Yang, referred to this in his tribute to her, saying, “Ling, I am less stoic than you.”
View attachment 207777
All the signs of toxic parenting.