• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF whacks recruit to discipline him

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SAF whacks recruit to discipline him</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Sikodolauka <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Jan-4 3:46 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 32) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>4800.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wow.
A new low in the SAF
Be careful of sending your children to the SAF.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=550 colSpan=2><!-- TITLE : start -->Army recruit beaten up in camp <!-- TITLE : end--><!--
Hit on the head with poles by several camp mates; attack allegedly occurred in an office in camp. --></TD></TR><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=550 colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_subtitle align=left>Mon, Jan 05, 2009
AsiaOne </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=right width=400><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right> </TD><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Story Without Image / With eXtra Large Image End --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->By Teh Joo Lin
A SINGAPORE Armed Forces (SAF) recruit was beaten up in camp last month and is still warded in hospital with head injuries.
The 19-year-old's mother told The Straits Times he had to be warded in the intensive care unit of Changi General Hospital for nine days before being moved to a general ward about a week ago.
The 45-year-old housewife, who has four children, said her oldest son suffered internal bleeding in the head.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Army recruit beaten up in camp
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Teh Joo Lin
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A SINGAPORE Armed Forces (SAF) recruit was beaten up in camp last month and is still warded in hospital with head injuries.
The 19-year-old's mother told The Straits Times he had to be warded in the intensive care unit of Changi General Hospital for nine days before being moved to a general ward about a week ago.
The 45-year-old housewife, who has four children, said her oldest son suffered internal bleeding in the head.
According to the soldier's mother, he was hit on the head with poles by several of his camp mates. The attack allegedly took place behind closed doors in an office in the camp.
Her son enlisted last June and was assigned storeman duties in his camp.
The Defence Ministry is now investigating the incident.
Its director of public affairs, Colonel Darius Lim, said: 'The SAF does not condone any form of unruly behaviour by its servicemen. It takes a serious view of this incident.'
He added: 'Once the investigations are completed, servicemen who are found guilty of any improper conduct in this incident will be severely dealt with. The army is assisting the serviceman who is currently warded in a general ward in hospital."
Mindef did not say how many soldiers were being investigated.
It is also not clear what the dispute between the victim and his attackers was over.
After the assault, the recruit was apparently taken to his bunk, where he was found vomiting on the floor later that night. He was then taken to hospital.
The youth has since regained consciousness and 'can remember everything', although the left side of his body was still weak from the injury, his mother said.
Recalling the incident, she said: 'At that time, I was really so scared, I was going to the temple every day,' adding that she had not been able to eat or rest properly since her son was hospitalised. 'My son came back from the dead.'
SAF soldiers who run afoul of the law can be dealt with under military law or in civilian courts.
Under military law, serious offenders may be court-martialled, and the penalties include detention, reprimands and fines. Under the Penal Code, the maximum punishment for endangering a person's life by causing grevious hurt to him is a jail term of up to 10 years and a fine or caning.

[email protected]

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post the names of the perpetrators here ! Address and names .

If possible photo and habits. We will surely hunt everyone down !

No one. NO ONE escapes Justice.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If perpetrators are not given 10 years and up.

Post the names of commanding officers and their surbodinates here.

We will hunt them ! We will hunt level by level if each level fails.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are slaves to the MIWs and their pets, the F Trashes. Slaves are disposable, no worries.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
blanket party usually is just a prank to wake up the fella's idea, so he buck up his standard, n not be a consistant sabo king for the section, platoon or company.

usually if the fella is a nice guy, if ppl initiate blanket party, other's won't wanna join in. but this recruit kena blanket party until now become sleeping beauty in CGH. he must've been the number1 sabo king, or else no reason y he kena so jialat.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one nor his parents or his friends post any information of his platoon or commanding officer ?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_fewgoodmen.jpg

NS slave camp CO:

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, sammyboy forummers? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for this chao leecruit and you curse NS. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that this chao leecruit's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who hides behind a keyboard and types your garbage under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and go guard duty. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Sammyboy forummer Did you order the blanket party?
NS slave camp CO:: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Sammyboy forummer Did you order the blanket party??
NS slave camp CO:: You're goddamn right I did!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
img_fewgoodmen.jpg

NS slave camp CO:

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, sammyboy forummers? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for this chao leecruit and you curse NS. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that this chao leecruit's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who hides behind a keyboard and types your garbage under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and go guard duty. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

NS slave camp CO: I am going back to my base, its Nasi Lemak night.
Sammyboy forumner: You are not going anywhere. MPs, guard the CO.
MPs : Wah lau, don`t sabo us like that, mah.
Sammyboy forumner: You have the right to remain silent.
NS Slave camp CO: I am being charged with a crime´
I am gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss in
in your skull
Sammyboy forumner: Mai aneh kuan asai boh. Shit, I think i just pissed in my pants

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy forummer: Did you order the blanket party?
NS slave camp CO: :confused: simi blanket party? i only have orgy party.... oops i mean only OG (O-group) party at the officers mess.
Sammyboy forummer: Did you order the blanket party??
NS slave camp CO: no, don't have la, i was busy with my orgy (OG) party, i didn't know the incident took place.
Sammyboy forummer: Were the OC, Coy 2IC & CSM ordered to ensure safety of recruits?
NS slave camp CO: eh hello, tan-jiak-peng are paid actors, not baby-sitter or nanny lah. need to breast feed the recruits or not? if need to breast feed, then SAF better hire more women tan-jiak-peng to breast feed the recruits, n i have more options for my orgy (OG) parties
Sammyboy forummer: Were the BMT instructors ordered to keep watch over the recruits?
NS slave camp CO: all the NCO or saaar-geeernts busy having fun in the spec mess la, all except the Coy COS in the Coyline office.
Sammyboy forummer: Was the Coy COS aware of the blanket party?
NS slave camp CO: he's just another NS slave slacking in the aircon Coyline office, having phone sex & PCC with his GF using the Coyline phone lah
Sammyboy forummer: Who ordered the blanket party?
NS slave camp CO: if i know everything, i don't need this stinking iron ricebowl job. i would have strike 4D, TOTO every mon, wed, thurs, sat & sun liao. i would be earning big bucks, travelling the world enjoying very good f*cks everyday with a different woman. wiping my a** using currencies each time i go pang-sai. have a golden cast toilet bowl, sink, tap & showerhead liao.
Sammyboy forummer: no further questions..........
NS slave camp CO: jolly well shut the f*ck up. i'm just doing as i'm paid to do so. to organize my orgy (OG) parties, eat, shit & be merry!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking weaklings the new generation of NSF! We will lose the first war we ever have to fight!:mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdKgM928sow&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdKgM928sow&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_fewgoodmen.jpg

NS slave camp CO:

Hey, thats my all time favorite scene!

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
blanket party usually is just a prank to wake up the fella's idea, so he buck up his standard, n not be a consistant sabo king for the section, platoon or company.

usually if the fella is a nice guy, if ppl initiate blanket party, other's won't wanna join in. but this recruit kena blanket party until now become sleeping beauty in CGH. he must've been the number1 sabo king, or else no reason y he kena so jialat.
I am not saying this is actually what happened, but what if the victim was secretly taking pictures of others in the showers, would you guys still be gunning for the perpetrators?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not saying this is actually what happened, but what if the victim was secretly taking pictures of others in the showers, would you guys still be gunning for the perpetrators?
image capturing devices now banned in military facility liao. if he really sneaked camera into camp, he will kena blanket by his commanders 1st.