• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Air Force Is Acknowledge As The Best In Asia And Feared By All

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are more dumb than a spastic maggot :oIo:

The Iraqi war was won by US's air power alone. The shock and awe tactic through aerial bombardment brought the Iraqi Army to its knees.

By the time the ground war started, Iraq has no tanks, no Artillery..
just AK47s.

Our Leopard tanks will crush any opposition left.
ya right! air strike is nothing but flying by, drop some bombs, turn around, refuel, reload, come back to drop more bombs, n repeat the whole series of action.

if the ground troops don't move in, there's nothing to talk about. by the way, the US outnumbered the iraqis 5 to 1, if u're talking about man to man battle. bt the iraqis weren't stupid, they allowed the US a simple hassle free passage in, and while the US occupied, the iraqis did their thing........ its called hit & evade.

our leopard tanks? can't get anyway once the bridges r blown up.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya right! air strike is nothing but flying by, drop some bombs, turn around, refuel, reload, come back to drop more bombs, n repeat the whole series of action.

if the ground troops don't move in, there's nothing to talk about. by the way, the US outnumbered the iraqis 5 to 1, if u're talking about man to man battle. bt the iraqis weren't stupid, they allowed the US a simple hassle free passage in, and while the US occupied, the iraqis did their thing........ its called hit & evade.

our leopard tanks? can't get anyway once the bridges r blown up.
hey equipment, its very obvious clinton666 never been thru NS, n he obviously dunno what JOC is all about. he thinks by having fuel guzzling aircraft collection is indicative of winning wars. if wars r really that easily won, then there's no need for NS at all liao

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I once read or heard before that the Malaysian or Indonesian Army is the most fearless in jungle warfare....

It used to be true....... not sure about now coz haven't been in touch with them :biggrin: ..... when the Aussies & Kiwis were stationed at Dieppe Barracks...... they did not want to train with our AssAyeF or Goondukas but preferred to join the m&ds in their jungle warfare training.......

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...

I always had the impression that the Russian made better planes then the Americans.

Henceforth, I am gonna put my money on the TUDM and their Su-30, MiG 29 and F/A 18.

Unless we can reach Kedah, Kuantan and Butterworth AFB before their planes take off, chances are that their 11, 18 and 19 Squadron will give us a run for our money.

Besides, our tactics are relatively similar to that of the Americans, bringing the war to the enemy. Meaning that our F15s and F16s could be jolly well be well over Peninsular Malaysia and very vulnerable to SAMs.

By the way, they I've came across a couple of their PASKAU in Singapore. Not too sure what's the purpose of their visit though.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...

I always had the impression that the Russian made better planes then the Americans.

Henceforth, I am gonna put my money on the TUDM and their Su-30, MiG 29 and F/A 18.

Unless we can reach Kedah, Kuantan and Butterworth AFB before their planes take off, chances are that their 11, 18 and 19 Squadron will give us a run for our money.

Besides, our tactics are relatively similar to that of the Americans, bringing the war to the enemy. Meaning that our F15s and F16s could be jolly well be well over Peninsular Malaysia and very vulnerable to SAMs.

By the way, they I've came across a couple of their PASKAU in Singapore. Not too sure what's the purpose of their visit though.

You spastic maggot :oIo:
Su-30, MiG 29 and F/A 18 will be like flying coffins when they meet with their maker the F15.

The F15 has a PERFECT record in over more than a hundred dogfights. Which part of the word 'perfect' don't you comprehend.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:
Su-30, MiG 29 and F/A 18 will be like flying coffins when they meet with their maker the F15.

The F15 has a PERFECT record in over more than a hundred dogfights. Which part of the word 'perfect' don't you comprehend.

Personally, no plane is perfect. The F15 has it's fair share of accidents and structural integrity problems. When it comes to a dogfight, it is more of the operator then the machine.

Similarly, Somali pirates managed to hijack 33 Russian TU-72, don't mean anything unless they can master the machine.

Give these pirates the the latest variant of the F15 with the most advanced flight and fire control systems and it would be interesting to see if they'll be superior if pitted against a Russian equivalent aircraft like the Su-29

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is one of the biggest joke.
have they been involved in any real battles,all are just exercises and training.
in term of technologies,equipments and fighter planes,they maybe but in term of real combat experiences,i think they have none.

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched some documentaries about Viet War on the History Channel. One Veteran was saying that basically there were two types of soldier in the field. One who has no gut to pull the trigger, the other just fire at will. What he was trying to put forward was that war is quite unlike what we see on movies. The fighting scenes might be similar but the emotions that one might feel in a real battle could never be described in words unless one experience it himself. In essence, the chance of surviving was about 50 - 50 then.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
One F15 fighter can take down an entire Sukhoi squadron.

Wah, reminds me of the cowboy movies, where one pistol can shoot 20 Indians - no need to reload ammo.

Or Bruce Lee who can kick and maim 50 hooligans with only his kungfu stunts and screams.

SAF, you are the best!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, no plane is perfect. The F15 has it's fair share of accidents and structural integrity problems. When it comes to a dogfight, it is more of the operator then the machine.

Similarly, Somali pirates managed to hijack 33 Russian TU-72, don't mean anything unless they can master the machine.

Give these pirates the the latest variant of the F15 with the most advanced flight and fire control systems and it would be interesting to see if they'll be superior if pitted against a Russian equivalent aircraft like the Su-29

You retarded dog:oIo:

RSAF fighter pilots are the best in Asia and some say the world. RSAF pilots have consistently outgunned the best US pilots and emerged tops n their programs in their Fighter Pilot training schools.

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
its true... just read reports... the pilots have good results...

talk about iraq n vietnam must be taken in context... when sg fights against a hostile country, it would most probably be to take it down to its knees, not to rebuild the country viz. iraq n vietnam... defeating a military by a superior airforce is the way to go...

guerillas and unconventional warfare only comes in when you're trying to control an area where civilian citizens and militants are hard to differentiate... but if your objective is just to flatten the country, now thats much less complicated....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F15 is 30 years old design but the SAF buying is only upgrade version. US now is ugrade the fighter from F15 to F22. Sold all unwanted fighter jet to all stupid ally like Singapore.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are more dumb than a spastic maggot :oIo:

The Iraqi war was won by US's air power alone. The shock and awe tactic through aerial bombardment brought the Iraqi Army to its knees.

By the time the ground war started, Iraq has no tanks, no Artillery..
just AK47s.

Our Leopard tanks will crush any opposition left.

The problem was that Iraq couldn't counter the air strikes.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
its true... just read reports... the pilots have good results...

talk about iraq n vietnam must be taken in context... when sg fights against a hostile country, it would most probably be to take it down to its knees, not to rebuild the country viz. iraq n vietnam... defeating a military by a superior airforce is the way to go...

guerillas and unconventional warfare only comes in when you're trying to control an area where civilian citizens and militants are hard to differentiate... but if your objective is just to flatten the country, now thats much less complicated....

I think the question is that future wars would not be, most likely, pit country against another country. But more like countries vs guerrilla groups which have no state and no permanent address.

And as such, an air force which has the latest weapons, and tactical intelligence may not be the best equipped to fight a war that is based on religion and ideas. To fight a war based on ideas, you need to be more intelligent, and collect more intelligence to fight such a war. An aerial bombardment will not work, especially if the intelligence is flawed and wrong.