• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Air Force Is Acknowledge As The Best In Asia And Feared By All

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Air Force is the most and most deadly in Asia. Our F15s will take down the entire Malaysian and Indo Air Force combined with little or no trouble at all.

How u know? Got proof? Or your master say and you just broadcast it...:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the question is that future wars would not be, most likely, pit country against another country. But more like countries vs guerrilla groups which have no state and no permanent address.

And as such, an air force which has the latest weapons, and tactical intelligence may not be the best equipped to fight a war that is based on religion and ideas. To fight a war based on ideas, you need to be more intelligent, and collect more intelligence to fight such a war. An aerial bombardment will not work, especially if the intelligence is flawed and wrong.

You retarded dog :oIo:

Ideas need the brains to hold them and the RSAF can bomb and crack the skulls of those with the evil ideas to smithereens.

If you do not believe me, you can let me crack your numbskull open and you will see all your stupid ideas will be obliterated.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are more dumb than a spastic maggot :oIo:

The Iraqi war was won by US's air power alone. The shock and awe tactic through aerial bombardment brought the Iraqi Army to its knees.

By the time the ground war started, Iraq has no tanks, no Artillery..
just AK47s.

Our Leopard tanks will crush any opposition left.

clinton boy boy, it look great when a battlion of tank roll across a barren landscape. ppl who took part in the wallaby excerise know it was fun when 10+ armoured vehicles rolled over the australian outback. But that not how armoured warfare will be fought over the tropical vegetation.

The Leos are still new here, SAF seems to be using them as an independent tank brigade so the rest of the battlions in SAR (Singapore Armour Regiment) will still be stuck with the 1950s AMX-13. It not just send the tanks in front when attacking. Tanks are easily took out by anti tank weapon carried by infantrymen aka cannon fodders. But the different here is that there are many hiding area available in a tropical vegetation when a two men team supported by a squad armed with hand held anti armour weapons can easily help up an armoured battlion advancing on a single road axis for over an hour.

i am not bulls**ting as i had completed my ICT Atec at sungei gedong. i had experience first hand the chaos when my battlion got held up for more than 6hrs on a single axis. which is why SAF doctrine is to send the Bionx in front to scout in front instead of the AMX-13. If the AI platoon PC is the cautious type, then it will be US, the troopers aka expendebles, in bash in the vegetation to search for the enemy.:(

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton boy boy, it look great when a battlion of tank roll across a barren landscape. ppl who took part in the wallaby excerise know it was fun when 10+ armoured vehicles rolled over the australian outback. But that not how armoured warfare will be fought over the tropical vegetation.

The Leos are still new here, SAF seems to be using them as an independent tank brigade so the rest of the battlions in SAR (Singapore Armour Regiment) will still be stuck with the 1950s AMX-13. It not just send the tanks in front when attacking. Tanks are easily took out by anti tank weapon carried by infantrymen aka cannon fodders. But the different here is that there are many hiding area available in a tropical vegetation when a two men team supported by a squad armed with hand held anti armour weapons can easily help up an armoured battlion advancing on a single road axis for over an hour.

i am not bulls**ting as i had completed my ICT Atec at sungei gedong. i had experience first hand the chaos when my battlion got held up for more than 6hrs on a single axis. which is why SAF doctrine is to send the Bionx in front to scout in front instead of the AMX-13. If the AI platoon PC is the cautious type, then it will be US, the troopers aka expendebles, in bash in the vegetation to search for the enemy.:(

You are obviously not a Thinking soldier that SAF21 wants your to be.

I would radio the F15s and F16s to carpet bomb whatever is in front of my battalion and my ride would be like driving on the PIE.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :oIo:

Ideas need the brains to hold them and the RSAF can bomb and crack the skulls of those with the evil ideas to smithereens.

If you do not believe me, you can let me crack your numbskull open and you will see all your stupid ideas will be obliterated.

Raging tempers displayed by you won't cover up the main crux that your assertion is totally wrong. I mean, if you still don't get it, by all means go and ask the Pakistan and Afghanistan government if aerial bombardment by unmanned flying drones, and fighter-bombers, using flawed intelligence has worked for NATO, against Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

I would radio the F15s and F16s to carpet bomb whatever is in front of my battalion and my ride would be like driving on the PIE.

Obviously the irony is lost on you with this sort of statement isn't it? So much for 'thinking', when rash action by you is deemed 'thinking'.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun be a cock:oIo:

bro sleaguepunter didn't plan the exercise! his paper general superiors did the planning..:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raging tempers displayed by you won't cover up the main crux that your assertion is totally wrong. I mean, if you still don't get it, by all means go and ask the Pakistan and Afghanistan government if aerial bombardment by unmanned flying drones, and fighter-bombers, using flawed intelligence has worked for NATO, against Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Obviously the irony is lost on you with this sort of statement isn't it? So much for 'thinking', when rash action by you is deemed 'thinking'.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

The US should drop one of these suckers on the Tali-ban or whatever shitz they called themselves.

Introducing the Thermobaric bombs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppFyLKDRck

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so u r a battlion commander, suaka suaka can call airstrike. Dont be a fool, there are times when request are denied due to limited resouce. The amount of support are allocated accordingly. Even the motar platoon of the battlion cannot support all the companies in the battlion at the same time.

had u serve your National Service? While the high tech weapons are great force multipliers but it still the operator behind the machine that control it.

As for the so call F15SGs, i doubt it as great as the F15E strike eagle that the USAF are using. As for the type of missiles, USA are not selling to singapore the latest versions. So what happening was Singapore are paying the full price of a F15E but got screwed by getting a reduced capabilies F15SG.

Of course singapore can tried to used its IDF connections to get the latest software upgrade and the latest missiles. But by selling as the F15SG, boeing engineers could have put in softwares or gadgets in the new F15SG to prevent singapore from going the IDF route.:rolleyes:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh?? Err... w/o de wing the plane will chg it role frm warplane to bomb leh...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

i watched a vid before. mid air collision and the f-15 lost a wing. the pilot din't know and tried to land the plane, successively. the other plane crash. i'll go find it

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQxNsPdn1Vs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQxNsPdn1Vs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Air Force is the most and most deadly in Asia. Our F15s will take down the entire Malaysian and Indo Air Force combined with little or no trouble at all.

You really a retarded cock
mf.jpg

How can you judge based on the model of the airplanes while the tiny red dot have not even use them for fighting in a real war?

You are indeed a retarded cock
mf.jpg

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
alas...our airforce got lots of cockups......but fear not...the other airforces ar worse than us..soo that make us better :smile:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaa... TS you sure is one sick boy.

See your thread really make me laugh. Reminds me of those NCC boys that know shit about NS and yet still want to talk big like he had fought in any war before.

Hey.. Stick to your Command and Conquer lah, or now Red Alert 3 come out liao... Then you can suka suka call for air strike lah, carpet bombing lah, Arty attack lah. You want simi attack also can. All at the click of the mouse.

Happy playing hor....

:biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

u think our neighbors terrain is as level as our semi-manmade island? u think calling for air-strike is simple as dialling 911/999/995? the contours on the ground should be challenging enough for out tanks, let alone the rows after rows of plantation.

mind u, the plantation arent necessarily padi fields/ sugar canes. they could be formations of palms.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
u think our neighbors terrain is as level as our semi-manmade island? u think calling for air-strike is simple as dialling 911/999/995? the contours on the ground should be challenging enough for out tanks, let alone the rows after rows of plantation.

mind u, the plantation arent necessarily padi fields/ sugar canes. they could be formations of palms.

You retarded gay :oIo:

It is plain obvious you have never serve a single day in the Army or if you did, probably in the faggots' unit.

You don't dialled 999/995 to call in an air-strike. In fact you do not use the phone. Rather, the army has their own form communication that is different from what the civilian use.

The fact that you don't even know such common military knowledge goes to show you have never serve a day of rea NS.

So, STFU and stop disgracing yourself :oIo:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay :oIo:

It is plain obvious you have never serve a single day in the Army or if you did, probably in the faggots' unit.

You don't dialled 999/995 to call in an air-strike. In fact you do not use the phone. Rather, the army has their own form communication that is different from what the civilian use.

The fact that you don't even know such common military knowledge goes to show you have never serve a day of rea NS.

So, STFU and stop disgracing yourself :oIo:

so you have? how old are you.