• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia-Ukraine talks begin

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again you are acting very stupid. As a small nation, we know our limitations. We would not even want to antagonize Malaysia, so why even Indonesia? From the various past dissatisfaction with Malaysia's unilateral action (eg: stationing of their navy ships in our Western waters), Singapore had always seek for formal negotiations instead of instigating any warfare. With Pedra Branca, we go to ICJ for arbitration instead of sending our navy ships to confront the situation. So, what you are talking here are only in your dreams.
What are you talking about? Singapore is the Israel of South East Asia. It has the capability to conquer all its neighbours. It’s airfarce is no 1 in South East Asia. It has the highest paid paper generals who are brilliant strategists. And it has a comedian as a Prime Minister.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To put it simply, Ukraine asked for it. And no one’s gonna send soldiers to help a clown solve a problem he created. The Jew started a joke, became a tragedy, he is now the joke. Stupid Ukrainians pay a heavy price by supporting a clown who leads them to calamities. That is why you need a wise leader like Xi Jin Ping.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking about? Singapore is the Israel of South East Asia. It has the capability to conquer all its neighbours. It’s airfarce is no 1 in South East Asia. It has the highest paid paper generals who are brilliant strategists. And it has a comedian as a Prime Minister.
Don't talk cock lah. No matter how advance and capable our air force can be, our geographical location and size will be a big disadvantage. We can only prepare ourselves as a deterrent, not an aggressor. That's why all those ANTI-PAPPIES in this forum will always say that our PM is useless, a kuniang and can only criticize its own people but not against foreigners. But should a war will occur, I can bet that these ANTI-PAPPIES will straightaway head for the EXIT. A Malaysian traitor like you should be expelled from Singapore if I were him.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put it simply, Ukraine asked for it. And no one’s gonna send soldiers to help a clown solve a problem he created. The Jew started a joke, became a tragedy, he is now the joke. Stupid Ukrainians pay a heavy price by supporting a clown who leads them to calamities. That is why you need a wise leader like Xi Jin Ping.
Again showing your true colour to the maximum: a Commie porlumpa.

Sometimes, I don't understand why would anyone in his right mind will encourage a war. Look at what is happening now. The world will see hyper-inflation and all your expenses will additionally increase by at least 50%, if not more. Is the present inflation caused by the FED's past inaction and Covid-19 disrupting the supply chain being insufficient for you people? So, to these people, I would say that you deserve to have your cost of living skyrocketing.

Fortunately, I am well insulated because of my passive incomes which I can also increase to go along to cope with this inflation. Not being in the active workforce, I'm also immune to getting retrenched. It's 9 o'clock already and it's time for you to go back to work. Get going!

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock lah. No matter how advance and capable our air force can be, our geographical location and size will be a big disadvantage. We can only prepare ourselves as a deterrent, not an aggressor. That's why all those ANTI-PAPPIES in this forum will always say that our PM is useless, a kuniang and can only criticize its own people but not against foreigners. But should a war will occur, I can bet that these ANTI-PAPPIES will straightaway head for the EXIT. A Malaysian traitor like you should be expelled from Singapore if I were him.
I would encourage all anti pappies to leave as its pointless defending pap. Look at all the pappie generals. U think they are capable? If the lead singkies to battle they will get fragged

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes...it gives other countries an excuse to bump him off...I am glad foreign investors are leaving chicon land. Soo chicon land will be the next Pariah
Unfortunately no such other countries exists. US has been trying to bumped Putin and Xi off for a long time but instead they bumped off Trump and got Biden.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would encourage all anti pappies to leave as its pointless defending pap. Look at all the pappie generals. U think they are capable? If the lead singkies to battle they will get fragged
Not all in the PAP umbrella is bad lah. There are some good ones that deserve to be mentioned. In fact, no political party is perfect. If LTK was still helming the WP, probably the Khan's case would not have been allowed to happen today. But Pritam had already condemned himself in this case.

The reasons why the PAP is still the majority today are because: 1. There's no consolidation in the opposition parties. They will never be united. Everyone wants to be in the game for themselves and will not want to go for a coalition. 2. The dismal performance of the WP during the last few years (eg: AHTC funds mismanagement) has been a turn-off for the electorate, not to mention the on-going investigation into Pritam pertaining to Khan's false accusation. Specifically for this case, even Sylvia and Pritam both have different opinions to the outcome. Why like this if they are both from the same party? That's why CSM has been totally quiet all these while because there are 2 factions within this party. CSM has totally gone bo-chap anymore and it's a pity because I find him a worthy and capable opposition.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all in the PAP umbrella is bad lah. There are some good ones that deserve to be mentioned. In fact, no political party is perfect. If LTK was still helming the WP, probably the Khan's case would not have been allowed to happen today. But Pritam had already condemned himself in this case.

The reasons why the PAP is still the majority today are because: 1. There's no consolidation in the opposition parties. Everyone wants to be in the game for themselves and will not want to go for a coalition. 2. The dismal performance of the WP during the last few years (eg: AHTC funds mismanagement) has been a turn-off for the electorate, not to mention the on-going investigation into Pritam pertaining to Khan's false accusation. Specifically for this case, even Sylvia and Pritam both have different opinions to the outcome. Why like this if they are both from the same party? That's why CSM has been totally quiet all these while because there are 2 factions within this party. CSM has totally gone bo-chap anymore and it's a pity because I find him a worthy and capable opposition.
I disagree with u on Chen. He is just a fuckein for show. He talks cock in parleement n frankly besides a friendly MP he has no achievements as an mp despite his high profile professional career. Just fucking useless

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree with u on Chen. He is just a fuckein for show. He talks cock in parleement n frankly besides a friendly MP he has no achievements as an mp despite his high profile professional career. Just fucking useless
What do you expect him to do when he's not on the side of LTK+Sylvia+Pritam's faction? I told you already, there are 2 camps within the WP. Anyway, this is not the topic for this thread.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect him to do when he's not on the side of LTK+Sylvia+Pritam's faction? I told you already, there are 2 camps within the WP. Anyway, this is not the topic for this thread.
Anyway, I will not vote for the Wankers unless Nicole is the candidate. She is the only proven one that helps ppl. Or maybe Jamus.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talks are not progressing smoothly… Zelensky did not like what he heard so the messenger got shot
2414308F-B3E1-4F8F-82BE-9A180E402511.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
FM Lavrov seemed on a relaxed mood as he met his Turkish counterpart. Never ask how much the Turks earned from the sales of their Bayraktar? :confused::confused::confused:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest development: Zelensky wants to talk. No more dreams of NATO admission. But first russia must withdraw all forces out of Ukraine.

Nice try bud. Better just accept terms and surrender before you run out of chips to play