• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia-Ukraine talks begin

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry everyone... This could be fake news.

I'm gonna leave it here for the time being for posterity
This is fake news lah. Ukraine can barely protect its own land now, why still bother about Crimea? It's the other way round: Russia is demanding Crimea to be recognized as Russian's.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin said he was ordering the military operation to protect people, including Russian citizens, from "genocide" -- an accusation Ukraine and the West reject as baseless propaganda.
The ukraine right wing azov militia were killing russians after 2014 coup which toppled pro russian elected president,

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ukraine is dying a slow death like a covid patient in ICU. Putin has endless resources to pour into Ukraine. Belarus the dog is waiting for ok from Putin to join in the attack. It’s a matter of days.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give you lead and you can find out more about what happened. Google ”Victoria Nuland" + "Ukraine 2014". She and her husband are the power couple in US foreign policy. Tom Clancy tier.

There will always be 2 schools of thought. In this video below, the Pro-Russian Viktor Yanukovych (25 Feb 2010 - 22 Feb 2014) was found to be corrupted, dishonest and eventually impeached and fled to Russia. At the end of the day, the unfortunate Ukraine became a pawn between the East and the West.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have already captured Kherson and soon will be surrounding Kyiv. Without any direct fighting troops involvement from the West, it'll be a forgone for Zelensky. Nothing more to discuss. He'll either have to get himself killed in this war and dies as a martyr or be a POW in Russia. I have to admit that Ukraine has really been betrayed by the West and I think its people will always remember this.

Ironically, the first Tiong's aircraft carrier (Lioaning) was from Ukraine, but the fucking Tiongs also did not even lift a finger to help Ukraine today. In addition, Ukraine also helped Tiong to acquire the SU-33 and other vital technologies, but also being betrayed by the fucking despicable Tiongs today. This video says it all.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have already captured Kherson and soon will be surrounding Kyiv. Without any direct fighting troops involvement from the West, it'll be a forgone for Zelensky. Nothing more to discuss. He'll either have to kill himself and die a martyr or be a POW in Russia. I have to admit that Ukraine has really been betrayed by the West and I think its people will always remember this.

Ironically, the first Tiong's aircraft carrier (Lioaning) was from Ukraine, but the fucking Tiongs also did not even lift a finger to help Ukraine today.

Be it Russkies or Ukrainian win...chicons lands benefit both sides. If Russkies win. The Russkies will be extremely dependent on chicon land to buy their resources....if Ukraine wins Russkies also dependent in chicon land to buy their resources. N Ukraine will need rebuilding etc. N guess wat? Chicon land will use the 1B1R initiative to rebuild n control both Russkies n Ukraine...unless the West step in to rebuild n pull Ukraine from chicon land orbit...but Russkies still need chicon land to buy their shit. Chicon land needs mainly food n fuel n Russkies land can supply both...plus aircraft engines...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They have already captured Kherson and soon will be surrounding Kyiv. Without any direct fighting troops involvement from the West, it'll be a forgone for Zelensky. Nothing more to discuss. He'll either have to get himself killed in this war and dies as a martyr or be a POW in Russia. I have to admit that Ukraine has really been betrayed by the West and I think its people will always remember this.

Ironically, the first Tiong's aircraft carrier (Lioaning) was from Ukraine, but the fucking Tiongs also did not even lift a finger to help Ukraine today. In addition, Ukraine also helped Tiong to acquire the SU-33 and other vital technologies, but also being betrayed by the fucking despicable Tiongs today. This video says it all.

If Lee Hsien Loong deliberately provoke Indonesia and starts a war with Indo, stupidly, will you help him?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be it Russkies or Ukrainian win...chicons lands benefit both sides. If Russkies win. The Russkies will be extremely dependent on chicon land to buy their resources....if Ukraine wins Russkies also dependent in chicon land to buy their resources. N Ukraine will need rebuilding etc. N guess wat? Chicon land will use the 1B1R initiative to rebuild n control both Russkies n Ukraine...unless the West step in to rebuild n pull Ukraine from chicon land orbit...but Russkies still need chicon land to buy their shit. Chicon land needs mainly food n fuel n Russkies land can supply both...plus aircraft engines...

Clearly China under President Xi is taking the right moves.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Lee Hsien Loong deliberately provoke Indonesia and starts a war with Indo, stupidly, will you help him?
Again you are acting very stupid. As a small nation, we know our limitations. We would not even want to antagonize Malaysia, so why even Indonesia? From the various past dissatisfaction with Malaysia's unilateral action (eg: stationing of their navy ships in our Western waters), Singapore had always seek for formal negotiations instead of instigating any warfare. With Pedra Branca, we go to ICJ for arbitration instead of sending our navy ships to confront the situation. So, what you are talking here are only in your dreams.