• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

jw5

Loyal
K L N

Mr. John Wayne a.k.a @jw5

Since this is about Tabao,
which is betterest and cheaperest?

Deliveroo? Grab? Food Panda?

Dabao is go to the stall and buy back, either using your own container (preferred) or can also use the stall's packaging container. If want to call food delivery, give you the address for what? :biggrin:

Btw, I have never called food delivery, other than pizza. :wink:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to interrupt your post.

Are you a cripple?
K L N

Rong ago, Limpeh said I had brain damage,
dementia (go out, lost my way home, familee must call 998),
E.J. (canot piak.piak),
Fcukinsons Disease, Stroke (on wheelchair--how to go
and buy?)

CheeseTuLoot, you Beh Songs arh?:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Rong ago, Limpeh said I had brain damage,
dementia (go out, lost my way home, familee must call 998),
E.J. (canot piak.piak),
Fcukinsons Disease, Stroke (on wheelchair--how to go

and buy?)

CheeseTuLoot, you Beh Songs arh?:biggrin:
It's my fault for not remembering your countless ailments and infirmities. I believe I have dementia too. Life is a bitch!:cry:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Since when, I talk to you.????
tenor.gif

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
u all realise that if u tapao at kopitiam tsechar stall, they don't charge extra for packaging

but if u tapao at hawker centre, these hawkers charge u for it

why?

jw5

Loyal
u all realise that if u tapao at kopitiam tsechar stall, they don't charge extra for packaging

but if u tapao at hawker centre, these hawkers charge u for it

why?

I noticed that the stalls are not consistent where it comes to charging for packaging. Most food court stalls charge but not all. If the stall sells tsechar, they usually do not charge. :coffee:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
food becomes cold
food becomes soggy especially fried food
I generally avoid fried food.

In addition to my portable foldable table/chair set, I also have a portable stove that runs on butane. And a host of stainless steel plates, bowls and utensils. I heat the food up, then enjoy a hot meal with my gf by the beach or at the park or anywhere for that matter. Forget to mention, I also have a mini fridge installed in my conti SUV. Stocked with cold beverages. Every meal is a joyous picnic. Hence I hope they will not allow dining in for a long time.

Reactions: jw5