• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow....... bro you make me finally discard the ideal of migrating abroad this looks farking lonely and quiet these scenery are indeed good for the eye and health but i finally realise my heart is a different kind of 'Wild' and this clean, safe, busy modern, city state is a special 'Heavens on Earth'.

Dining options are endless, Commute is short, the skyline is stunning, Social Clubs are everywhere, Entertainment comes in a lot of forms, the city buzz with energy and last but not least the eye candy of women in all sorts of shape and sizes everywhere is priceless.

Enjoy the nostalgia.

View attachment 86638View attachment 86639View attachment 86640View attachment 86641View attachment 86642View attachment 86643View attachment 86644View attachment 86645View attachment 86646View attachment 86647
Indeed. Bustling and Hustling! If you like that kind of scene Singapore is for you!

Very nice! Thanks for the pics!

Those photos are of the area around my house. I like it quiet where I live. We do have malls but not so huge and mega like vivo city.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
K.N.N.

Me nephew said watermelon juice bestest for hot hot weather.

Indeed ~~ !

12ad69e4ade4b2e27c643d7d4f531fe3.jpg

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Bustling and Hustling! If you like that kind of scene Singapore is for you!

Very nice! Thanks for the pics!

Those photos are of the area around my house. I like it quiet where I live. We do have malls but not so huge and mega like vivo city.

K.N.N.

Longs ago, I have a close friend working in the merchant commercial ships.

He has travelled to almost every cuntry on earth.

When I asked him, which is your favouloot place.

His reply was CANADA.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
K.N.N.

Longs ago, I have a close friend working in the merchant commercial ships.

He has travelled to almost every cuntry on earth.

When I asked him, which is your favouloot place.

His reply was CANADA.
Lol!

Really! That's awesome.

Which city did he mention? And did he say why?

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol!

Really! That's awesome.

Which city did he mention? And did he say why?

It was a very short conversation.

Nothing specific except I recall he wants to be a Park Ranger or Forest Ranger there because he loves loves

nature and the wild life.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It was a very short conversation.

Nothing specific except I recall he wants to be a Park Ranger or Forest Ranger there because he loves loves

nature and the wild life.
Probably the National Parks. Maybe he visited the Canadian Rockies. Banff Jasper Lake Louise Canmore. I live about 1.5 hours away.

It is really beautiful here.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the largest population,
China produced the largest quantity of plastic, at nearly 60 million tonnes.
This was followed by the United States at 38 million,
Germany at 14.5 million and
Brazil at 12 million tonnes.

jw5

Loyal
Nice pictures. :thumbsup:

Wow....... bro you make me finally discard the ideal of migrating abroad this looks farking lonely and quiet these scenery are indeed good for the eye and health but i finally realise my heart is a different kind of 'Wild' and this clean, safe, busy modern, city state is a special 'Heavens on Earth'.

Dining options are endless, Commute is short, the skyline is stunning, Social Clubs are everywhere, Entertainment comes in a lot of forms, the city buzz with energy and last but not least the eye candy of women in all sorts of shape and sizes everywhere is priceless.

Enjoy the nostalgia.

View attachment 86638View attachment 86639View attachment 86640View attachment 86641View attachment 86642View attachment 86643View attachment 86644View attachment 86645View attachment 86646View attachment 86647