• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

jw5

Loyal
You Need To Queue To Dabao This 10 Best Singaporean Street Food

9. Bak Chor Mee at Hill Street Hwa Pork Noodle
Hill-Street-Hwa-Pork-Noodles.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow....... bro you make me finally discard the ideal of migrating abroad this looks farking lonely and quiet these scenery are indeed good for the eye and health but i finally realise my heart is a different kind of 'Wild' and this clean, safe, busy modern, city state is a special 'Heavens on Earth'.

Dining options are endless, Commute is short, the skyline is stunning, Social Clubs are everywhere, Entertainment comes in a lot of forms, the city buzz with energy and last but not least the eye candy of women in all sorts of shape and sizes everywhere is priceless.

Enjoy the nostalgia.

editorial_generic_co.thumbnail.overview-image.730.411.jpg
2062d2-SER-WUHAN-VIRUS-SINGAPORE-SHOPPING-ORCHARD-13FEB-06-AC-copy.jpg
orchardcentral-1.jpg
Fraser-Place-Robertson-Walk-Singapore_Facade-serviced-apartment.jpg
shutterstock_1226557684.6.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Rooftop-bar-Artemis.jpg
Prive-Orchard-Road-Cafe-4.jpg
stock-photo-singapore-jan-aerial-view-of-sidewalk-of-orchard-road-in-singapore-on-jan-orchard-...jpg
Best-Singapore-Restaurants-View-feature.jpg