• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Room for rent requirement.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Require a room for rent for my nephew who is coming from India for a year. What do you suggest as to where should I check for options?

Any male Ah Nehs coming to S'pore from India is a potential rapist..

I suggest you send your nephew for immediate castration at one of the vet clinics in S'pore when he's already at Changi Aiport..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have problem with how this forum operates. You are never satisfy with whatever the members here do or say. You put a handful of members on your ignore list. Seriously, what are you doing here?

Are you kidding me? 3/4 of them are clones, the rest are spammers and stalkers, 1 or 2 are simply fucktards. I ignore whomever i want and letting them know that they are being ignored is just common courtesy. A concept that is not known by many on this forum.

Don't like it? Not my problem...

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you kidding me? 3/4 of them are clones, the rest are spammers and stalkers, 1 or 2 are simply fucktards. I ignore whomever i want and letting them know that they are being ignored is just common courtesy. A concept that is not known by many on this forum.

Don't like it? Not my problem...

So far none of those guys in your list is complaining about being ignored by you. What makes you feel so important to inform them or anyone about it. Germans are childish in nature?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far none of those guys in your list is complaining about being ignored by you. What makes you feel so important to inform them or anyone about it. Germans are childish in nature?

Nothing childish about it. I think it is good for everybody in a debate to know whose posts i decide to ignore. It might confuse people otherwise.

Why do you expect them to complain? Why do you even care? Am i ignoring one of your clones?

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing childish about it. I think it is good for everybody in a debate to know whose posts i decide to ignore. It might confuse people otherwise.

Why do you expect them to complain? Why do you even care? Am i ignoring one of your clones?

You started off in this forum with a big bang but flattered along the way. It's my fault to pin high hopes on you thinking that your anticipation will bring something fresh into SBF. My bad.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You started off in this forum with a big bang but flattered along the way. It's my fault to pin high hopes on you thinking that your anticipation will bring something fresh into SBF. My bad.

LOVE.jpg

My behaviour is just a reaction to how people communicate with me. Don't start a fire if you can't take the heat.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I think it is good for everybody in a debate to know whose posts i decide to ignore. It might confuse people otherwise ...

My current Ignore List*: escher, iamhere, Lordshiva, independentdirect, LauCheeBye, ilovesingapore, Crane, PhuaCheeBye, Heisenberg, t0nychat, kopiuncle, LanCheowVeryTuaKi, Asterix ...
gudness gracious me! ... n u haf chosen 2 remov me from ur ignor list ...