• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riot Mata K9 doggies can not fix 159 PRCs at Changi Airport, plane hijacked LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
third world country gals might look hot but their character sucks big time ..only good for sex and nothing else .

It seems that many ppl here don't know much about the burmese. I personally had a burmese classmate in the past but he was quite an asshole.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.com/2011/11/prc-passenger-stage-plane-sit-in-at.html
http://www.emirates247.com/news/world/passengers-hold-up-plane-ask-compensation-2011-11-17-1.428841
http://news.insing.com/tabloid/travellers-cause-commotion-after-delayed-flight/id-e0183f00
[h=1]Travellers cause commotion after delayed flight[/h]Shin Min Daily News - 5 hrs 20 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg

A group of 159 Chinese national tourists caused a commotion at Changi Airport two days ago.
Police and canines were deployed to control the situation when the group engaged in scuffles with other travellers.
The group of Mainland tourists was scheduled to return home onboard Hong Kong Airlines flight HX752 at 4.40pm on 15 November. Transiting from there, the group was to board a connecting flight to Shanghai's Pudong Airport.
The flight from Singapore was however, grounded due to technical issues and the group only managed to board their flight nine hours later.
One of the affected passengers, Ms Luo Jing, from Shenzhen, revealed what led to the commotion.
According to Ms Luo, Hong Kong Airlines staff had failed to inform the passengers that the delay was due to technical issues. The staff had supposedly told passengers that the plane will be delayed for only 45 minutes due to a cleanup.
The passengers were only informed later on that the plane had technical issues. After this, the group received no more information and claimed that they were ignored for the next several hours.
The group complained that they were starving by the time airline staff deigned to give out meal vouchers at about 7pm in the evening. They also believed that the eateries in Changi Airport deliberately raised food prices when serving them.
After dinner, the passengers discovered their flight gate was still closed and could not find any airline staff to answer their queries. Two to three more hours later, they were so angry they decided to protest and force airline staff to appear by blocking the passage to the flight gates.
This resulted in arguments and scuffles between the Chinese national group and other travellers trying to make use of the passage.
The police were then called in to manage the situation and to calm the group.
But the complaints didn't end there.
The Chinese national tourists also complained that the police officers looked like they were intending to draw their pistols and use handcuffs on them.
They even alleged that a female police officer deliberately drove a luggage buggy at them and injured an old woman, who may have broken a finger.
They also said the police shouted "This is Singapore!" at them.
Even after departing Singapore about nine hours later, the group continued to make their frustrations known.
About 80 of them refused to alight from the plane after reaching Hong Kong.
The majority eventually relented after the airline agreed to compensate them, but 20 passengers still refused to budge from the plane
The Hong Kong airport also alerted local police to control the group.
The matter was eventually resolved when the airline agreed to compensate each passenger between S$200 to S$280.
The Changi Airport management has clarified that police officers did not draw their pistols during the incident. Meanwhile, it is investigating the incident.
Source: Shin Min Daily News, 17 November 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Thai relatives will kill, nay, execute me with a pistol if I go for burmese girl.

I do know that in thai movies they will show burmese ppl as the bad guys. Ong bak was one of them. The enemy muay thai fighter take took steroids was a burmese for eg. Historical movies obviously need to show the burmese as the bad guys. I also read a few excerpts from some article showing burmese as criminals. Oh yes i remember the jet ski scam thing run by some burmese in thailand.

Lastly personally i think the burmese script looks really ugly. The angelized viet script looks unslightly too and israeli words are ugly too. The languages with the best looking characters are obviously chinese and it's not enthocentric cos many ang mohs put chinese words as ang kong.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said, centuries old feud, not so easily settled even after two world wars. I have relatives on the Thai side. I must side with them. Blood is thicker than water, even in a flood.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some burmese rap. Honestly it sounds well something like thai

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8hAuYJAGIRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IThe languages with the best looking characters are obviously chinese and it's not enthocentric cos many ang mohs put chinese words as ang kong.

Of course Chinese characters whether traditional or simplified are aesthically the best. It's the last writing qualified to be called calligraphy left in the world.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group of Mainland tourists was scheduled to return home onboard Hong Kong Airlines flight HX752 at 4.40pm on 15 November.

The group complained that they were starving by the time airline staff deigned to give out meal vouchers at about 7pm in the evening. They also believed that the eateries in Changi Airport deliberately raised food prices when serving them.

After dinner, the passengers discovered their flight gate was still closed and could not find any airline staff to answer their queries. Two to three more hours later, they were so angry they decided to protest and force airline staff to appear by blocking the passage to the flight gates.
This resulted in arguments and scuffles between the Chinese national group and other travellers trying to make use of the passage.

Granted that they had a case about not having staff around to provide information but starving after only 2 hours of waiting? Incredible. Bloody PRCs behave like they are in PRC and have to inconvenience everyone in a foreign country. Oh wait, I think Sinkandpoor already belongs to them and other foreigners, so Sinkies better behave themselves in Sinkandpoor since it is now a foreign land to them.

Last edited: