• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Richout Bungalows. If this is not corruption I don't know what is. Nearby Bungalows are rented out at 100K a month. .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Judicial System is a Kangaroo Court. It doesn't matter if the Indian snake Shanmugam had paid any amount towards the renovation of the bungalow that he is renting.

The onus is for the government to ensure that whoever rents the bungalow, being a public property, must pay the market rate at the time of the lease agreement. If the tenant will find that there are defects, he should make sure that the landlord is to make good on those defects and these are to be mandated into the Tenancy Agreement. Otherwise, if both parties cannot agree on this, then the deal will have to be called off. This should be the proper qualification to both the landlord and the tenant.

One cannot use the pretext that since the tenant has to do further renovations, he could thus ask for below market rates rental. This is total corruption in another sense. Unfortunately, our Kangaroo Court will approve of such practices since they are all in the same FamiLee. Lee Hsien Loong is leading a very bad example by covering up for those 2 Indian snakes. FUCK THE PAP.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The onus is for the government to ensure that whoever rents the bungalow, being a public property, must pay the market rate at the time of the lease agreement
Gomen bungalows are not meant for the public. It is only for those serving the gomen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you find the snake at 6.9 acres of tortoises?
1691262561818.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gomen bungalows are not meant for the public. It is only for those serving the gomen.
They are acquired using the country's funds. All P&L must be made accountable.

To me, all government expenses are derived from Tax Payers Monies, and even the civil servants' salaries on this aspect. I am paying Income Tax, Property Tax, COE, GST, and what other FUCKING TAX to the government. They must be fully accountable to the Tax Payers for all their investments and P&L. Do you understand? You are the biggest dumb if you think otherwise.

Fuck PAP.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are acquired using the country's funds. All P&L must be made accountable.

To me, all government expenses are derived from Tax Payers Monies, and even the civil servants' salaries on this aspect. I am paying Income Tax, Property Tax, COE, GST, and what other FUCKING TAX to the government. They must be fully accountable to the Tax Payers for all their investments and P&L. Do you understand? You are the biggest dumb if you think otherwise.

View attachment 187080
Gomen employees have certain privileges and during colonial times, these bungalows are meant for colonial officers only.
This tradition continues.