• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Richard Wan aka Kojakbt is one big LIAR!!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In today TNP, Richard Wan aka Kojabbt said that he doesn't subscribe to personal attacks. He is a ONE BLOODY BIG LIAR! Those from the old sammyboy forum in delphi will remember how Richard Wan aka kojakbt stalked and harassed Chia Ti Lik and Jaslyn Go (Lamei). He posted Lamei's children photo in the forum and ridicule them. He stalked Chia Ti Lik, secretly going to his office and took several pictures. He was harassing Chia and Lamei for months accusing them of adultery. Isn't that consider as personal attacks? Did he feel remorseful and apologize to both of them? Bloody Richard Wan, now that you are on the receiving end, you want to act goody-two shoe?

I didn't know he did that. Now that I know, it seems to me that he has a propensity for intruding into other people's private life when adultery is suspected. I am sure he plays a big hand in publishing the story on Yaw.

Does anyone know if he has been cuckolded before? Maybe that could explain why he has such an aversion towards adultery. Adultery is something that is private between individuals. Why does he take such a special personal interest in it as an outsider?