• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Richard Wan aka Kojakbt is one big LIAR!!

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt aka Richard Wan is always complaining about the indian FTs in his company. Now the truth is out that he is actually the CEO of the company E-book Systems, and he actually employs cheapter Indian FTs to replace local workers. Now doesn't that make Mr Richard Wan a BIG FAT LIAR? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to follow Kojakbt's old posts in SBF with interest... He painted the picture that he's anti Ah Nehs..If his company indeed employ those bloody Ah Nehs in place of local Sporeans, then he's indeed a traitor.. What an irony.. He used to blast these India's bumpkins that are working in our IT industry, but yet he hires them.. He's a big letdown..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to follow Kojakbt's old posts in SBF with interest... He painted the picture that he's anti Ah Nehs..If his company indeed employ those bloody Ah Nehs in place of local Sporeans, then he's indeed a traitor.. What an irony.. He used to blast these India's bumpkins that are working in our IT industry, but yet he hires them.. He's a big letdown..

http://www.zdnetasia.com/e-book-systems-to-close-us10m-in-1st-round-funding-10032817.htm

Over the next 12 months, Wan hopes to double headcount (specifically, the number of engineers) to 30 and add about five more software products to the company's current range. He also plans to increase the staff strength to 80 by 2002.At present, E-Book has 30 staff in its headquarters in Singapore and 10 staff in the US, he noted. E-Book also has a representative office in German.

Only god knows how many Ah Nehs are now employed by Kojakbt.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody sinkie traitor. This asshole sways his opinions according to which way the wind blows. He definitely doesn't fight for sinkies.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody sinkie traitor. This asshole sways his opinions according to which way the wind blows. He definitely doesn't fight for sinkies.

Well said Jah.. Really disappointed with Kojakbt.. He love bashing Ah Nehs but he also played a crucial part in bringing these Ah Neh bastards to Spore..:mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said Jah.. Really disappointed with Kojakbt.. He love bashing Ah Nehs but he also played a crucial part in bringing these Ah Neh bastards to Spore..:mad:

This idiot suddenly stopped "hating" ah nehs after he started his 3 in 1 to become more "politically correct". Anyway if he really does this in real life obviously his writings can not be taken seriously. it's good that he got exposed and i doubt he posts anymore. He stopped being the mod of 3 in 1 for some time.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
A typical smear without any prove?

First a pea brain found that Richard Wan is the CEO of an IT company and then assume he employs Indian FTs to replace local. The rest of the pack just blindly follows either with their loser mentality of racist inclination and then the noise is suppose to be loud enough to attract a large followers into believing this shit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt was painting the 'white' floor black. He painted himself into a corner instead of the backdoor. Poor guy...........caught with his pants down and now sucking thumb.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Richard Wan be charged for making incendiary racist remaks? I find it very strange that he would take on a different online persona. He must have had an agenda from the very start. He must have spent many many years of his life as kojakbt.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
richardwan.jpg

Lai Lai Lai....caption leh...

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u surprise????

Kojakbt is just another dog of CB kia Joseph Ong. Kojakbt cannot think for himself. He even granted a interview to TNP when trouble brewed. If Kojakbt can be trusted, Ah Tiong will leave food for you in a buffet line. TR all CB kia.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt aka Richard Wan is always complaining about the indian FTs in his company. Now the truth is out that he is actually the CEO of the company E-book Systems, and he actually employs cheapter Indian FTs to replace local workers. Now doesn't that make Mr Richard Wan a BIG FAT LIAR? :rolleyes:

Similar to that hypocrite GohMengSeng who complained about high prices of hdb flats after having sold off his HDB flat at a high price.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. that richie thing is just another mole.
2. playing both sides.
3. just take a good look at its appearance.
4. tells a million stories!

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just proven my case!

Here's a bunch of morons that can called people hypocrites basing on nothing but on some "pea brain" assumption without any factual information. This is what I will called, "pea brain instinct"!

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today TNP, Richard Wan aka Kojabbt said that he doesn't subscribe to personal attacks. He is a ONE BLOODY BIG LIAR! Those from the old sammyboy forum in delphi will remember how Richard Wan aka kojakbt stalked and harassed Chia Ti Lik and Jaslyn Go (Lamei). He posted Lamei's children photo in the forum and ridicule them. He stalked Chia Ti Lik, secretly going to his office and took several pictures. He was harassing Chia and Lamei for months accusing them of adultery. Isn't that consider as personal attacks? Did he feel remorseful and apologize to both of them? Bloody Richard Wan, now that you are on the receiving end, you want to act goody-two shoe?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

U guys just give SPH a good scoop to fall upon.

Looks like Richard's days are numbered

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai, wisdom can be acquired at any stage of your life. Baya Rich is indeed wise to employ my fellow countrymen. We're great at juggling multiple roles at work.

Ranbir-Kapoor-portrayed-Sik.jpg