• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This chink medium was some sort of king in Thailand? What a nice golden throne. Did he attain nirvana?

bai+long+wang.JPG

asia_thailand_white_dragon_king_sam_lim__no_signboard_shin_min_20130822.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRIBUTES POUR IN FOR LOVING FAMILY WHO DIED IN CHRISTMAS CAR CRASH TRAGEDY

3 S'POREANS KILLED IN JOHOR CRASH ON CHRISTMAS DAY

Dec 27, 2015 6:00am
BY HARIZ BAHARUDIN
Running into the Lim family at their floor's lift lobby would always bring a smile to her face.

When Mrs Dorothy Tan, 71, found out about the accident in Malaysia that killed her neighbours on Friday, she burst into tears.

"They were a lovely family," she told The New Paper on Sunday at their Fernvale address yesterday.

She added that they were friendly neighbours. Mr Lim, in particular, would chat with her and joke with her from time to time.

At 6am on Christmas Day, the Lims' Land Rover collided with another car while they were going towards the Johor port of Mersing.

The vehicle was believed to have hit a signboard near a bridge, before colliding with an oncoming Toyota Corolla, a Johor Fire and Rescue Department spokesman was reported to have said.

Both cars burst into flames.

Mr Barnabas Lim, 45, his wife Kristen Ng, 39, and six-year-old son died, but their four-year-old son survived after being pulled out of the wreckage.

A woman in the Toyota also died.

NP_20151227_HBCRASH27-L80_1116137.jpg

PHOTO: FACEBOOK
Mr Lim is a well-known auto-detailer here, and yesterday, the motoring community was reeling from the news.

The couple were staunch Christians and regularly posted pictures of their children and their many adventures, such as a recent trip to Korea, and a fishing trip in Rompin, Malaysia.

The much loved Land Rover also played a part in some of the family's adventures.

They participated in TNP's signature off-road adventure event, the SUVival Challenge for the first time this year.

Just a day before the accident, Mr Lim uploaded a picture of him and his two sons as they shared a meal from McDonald's on the Land Rover's roof.

Life was not always smooth sailing for Mr Lim.

He was once stateless, despite being born in Singapore and having served national service, and was the subject of a feature story in The Straits Times in 2003.

JAIL

When he has born, Mr Lim's parents were not married. His mother was Indonesian and his father was in jail.

Mr Lim saw his father for the first time only when he was in Primary 2.

Mr Lim told The Straits Times that the freedom he was given caused him to get mixed up with drugs at an early age.

He started sniffing glue in Primary 6 and went on to abuse harder drugs like marijuana and even heroin, which landed him in jail.

The turning point came in 1999 when he met an ex-addict who had become a Christian. Inspired, Mr Lim stayed sober, focused on his job and built a loving family with his wife.

His story inspired a raft of letters to The Straits Times forum page, all lauding the young man for his journey and bravery to forge a new future.

Many spoke up for him and his stateless situation.

When he died, Mr Lim was indeed a Singaporean citizen.

NP_20151227_HBCRASH27-DIU_1116128.jpg

The wake of Mr Barnabas Lim, his wife and their six-year-old son, at Trinity Casket last night. TNP PHOTO: ARIFFIN JAMAR
Tributes that poured in show him as an upstanding man with a real love for the church and his family.

Their neighbour Mrs Tan said Mr and Mrs Lim moved into their Fernvale Road apartment 10 years ago.

"I was here when they moved in and watched as they started their family," she added, with a heavy sigh.

Their children were active and happy, according to another neighbour, secondary school student Miss Sharveas Wary, 15.

Said Miss Wary, who also lives on the same floor: "From time to time, their children would play in the corridor with each other."

TNPS understands that Mr Lim's younger son has been reunited with his relatives here.

A Johor police officer said the child kept crying for his mother when he awoke in hospital.

Last night, the bodies were brought back from Malaysia and arrived at Trinity Casket in Sin Ming at 8.30pm.

Mr Lim's brother and wife were spotted arriving a little later.

They had flown in from Bangkok where they appear to be based.

The family declined comment when approached last night.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Bless him and his Family.

Hope they are in heaven now!

The church will look after his kid!

NP_20151227_HBCRASH27-L80_1116137.jpg

lims.jpg

Are you sure he went to heaven? He sure went through alot of hell in those last moments, hope he was conscious when he was roasting.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure he went to heaven? He sure went through alot of hell in those last moments, hope he was conscious when he was roasting.

Yes!

John 14:6New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the blink of an eye, 75% of his family has been wiped out, and why are you still so black-hearted?

Be very careful when you next go into JB to purchase your cheap petrol.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the blink of an eye, 75% of his family has been wiped out, and why are you still so black-hearted?

I am not black hearted, I did not cause the accident. He alone knows why he had to end like this. It is his Karma, I am not afraid of what you say as I am pure in thoughts and I hope bad Karma befall you, so you be very careful even when you sit on the toilet bowl taking your next shit.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why i detest alot of Xtains who are full of shit themselves and self centered/selfish and talk shits with all that heavenly crap. It seems you are the one who is black hearted and selfish and only concerned about your religion. be fair and square . what about the other dead lady driver you and alot of idiots here conveniently ignore. You mean this guy killed another innocent lady driver (in the other car) who died as a result of his idiotic driving and you still dare to tell me he deserve to go to heaven?????? This is pure Bullshit. what happens to him is karma ie a consequence of his bad idiotic driving and inconsideration. period. If you have any sense of decency , you should reserve it for the poor lady who died and left 2 kids aged 2 and 3 motherless. read the malaysian papers about the poor lady's family. Or is it because she is a malaysian then you think her life is worth less ????
this guy definitely ask for it. the poor lady did NOT ask to die at the hands of this idiotic driver This is the plain truth and the only truth. if he is alive he would be charged with dangerous driving and possibly even homicide like in the NZ case. get real and stop living in lala land. anyway 1 less dangerous killer on the road. likewise be very careful as you yourself might meet another deadly driver like this type in sinkieland and end up with a fate like the poor lady.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why i detest alot of Xtains who are full of shit themselves and self centered. It seems you are the one who is black hearted and selfish and only concerned about your religion. be fair and square . You mean this guy killed another innocent lady driver (in the other car) who died as a result of his idiotic driving and you still dare to tell me he deserve to go to heaven?????? Bullshit. what happens to him is karma ie a consequence of his bad idiotic driving and inconsideration. period. If you have any sense of decency , you should reserve it for the poor lady who died and left 2 kids aged 2 and 3 motherless. this guy definitely ask for it. the poor lady did NOT ask to died at the hands of this idiotic driver This is the plain truth and the only truth. if he is alive he would be charged with dangerous driving like in the NZ case. get real and stop living in lala land. anyway 1 less dangerous killer on the road.

Christian lives are worth more to fellow Christians, just as Muslim lives are worth more to Muslims.

Why else do you think nearly all Muslim side with the Palestinians by default?

Poor Christian family who died in the car accident. At least they are now in heaven.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
you were there to witness when it happened! fantastic

go and read your reports in the newspapers or ask someone to read it to you if your are illiterate. witnesses and the police reports said the range rover hit a sign board , lost control,and careened across the double yellow line into the toyota corolla. Just like in the recent NZ case where an idiotic sinkie driver killed a NZ motorcyclist. sinkie does not know how to drive in dual carriage lane roads. I was not a witness but I am sure it was a fiery death. simple logic you do not have.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So let's hope more Christians go to jb and killed themselves this way.

Jiu hu kia, you hypocrite. At one end, you claim to have compassion to animals by not eating meat. Now you hope Christians die in JB?

Karma understand. Make sure you and your family drive real carefully in matland.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fucker is only slightly better than Ferrari machi......but still more or less same same.
Fucked up driving skills and recklessness taking an innocent life.....
They deserved what they got but the poor dead innocent Toyota driver did not.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was an accident.

Nobody wants anybody to get hurt least of all to get killed.

I feel sorry for all who perished in the accident.

Rest in Peace

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was an accident.

Nobody wants anybody to get hurt least of all to get killed.

I feel sorry for all who perished in the accident.

Rest in Peace

Nobody wanted the accident but it could have been damn well prevented with safe driving, I only pity the wife, children and innocent third party, the driver can go burn in hell.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver was an ex drug addict, he could be high when the accident happened. He tasted hell the brief moment before dead.