• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rice media lawsuit.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Tan, is the man behind RICE Media
Ask him why did he not interview us and report our side of the story before he smeared our name and destroyed our business?
Ask him why he does not stand by what he reported by continuing the defamation lawsuit we filed on him?
Where are all the victims who went to him?
Why don't they continue the lawsuit and stand by their report?
Were they paid to do this hit piece on us?
I need answers. Someone has died and the Media must take part of the responsibility for one sided reporting which has led to severe and widespread defamation on us.
Please help me to share and viral.

458983275_10161382457782819_4143742395417786021_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
RICE Media refused to listen to our side of the story when we went to them. We almost begged them to listen and report our side, but they refused.

Today, the defamatory article still stands. And as long as it stands and it continues to defame us, we will sue anyone in due course who shares the article.

This is not ethical journalism.

Today Geno Ong has died because she and thousands were influenced by the article and defamed us over the past 3-4 years.

The scales will be balanced.

Continue the lawsuit. Don't chicken out please.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RICE Media is part of the PAP porlumpar machinery, but with its own libtard agenda e.g. glamorizing LGBT and single mothers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope IK and RN demolish the vaxtards and LBGT media.
They may just get lucky and get hold of the names in the ministries trying to fix them.

Go iris! Go!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Raymond really scammed their money is a separate thing to the tam chia ter nao sinkies surrendering their money to him.
They deserve it themselves.
However if anyone were to ask me, did Raymond really scammed their money?
I would place all my bets into a single basket of a big fat YES and they were just stupid enough to have fallen into it.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Tan, is the man behind RICE Media
Ask him why did he not interview us and report our side of the story before he smeared our name and destroyed our business?
Ask him why he does not stand by what he reported by continuing the defamation lawsuit we filed on him?
Where are all the victims who went to him?
Why don't they continue the lawsuit and stand by their report?
Were they paid to do this hit piece on us?
I need answers. Someone has died and the Media must take part of the responsibility for one sided reporting which has led to severe and widespread defamation on us.
Please help me to share and viral.

458983275_10161382457782819_4143742395417786021_n.jpg

You keep posting on behalf of Iris Koh, indirectly or directly,

Are you Iris Koh or an acquaintance/supporter of Iris Koh?

Pls come clean and let all bros here know.

Else KNN, it's very confusing to see your posting, sometimes as 3rd party, sometimes like as if you are Iris Koh herself, LOL.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep posting on behalf of Iris Koh, indirectly or directly,

Are you Iris Koh or an acquaintance/supporter of Iris Koh?

Pls come clean and let all bros here know.

Else KNN, it's very confusing to see your posting, sometimes as 3rd party, sometimes like as if you are Iris Koh herself, LOL.
just read lah , think so much for what. At least i am not some low life IBs who need to earn pocket change and getting manipulated by their PAP master. Stand up straight and be a worthy human being lah.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
RICE Media refused to listen to our side of the story when we went to them. We almost begged them to listen and report our side, but they refused.

Today, the defamatory article still stands. And as long as it stands and it continues to defame us, we will sue anyone in due course who shares the article.

This is not ethical journalism.

Today Geno Ong has died because she and thousands were influenced by the article and defamed us over the past 3-4 years.

The scales will be balanced.

Continue the lawsuit. Don't chicken out please.
Why must explain through ricemedia?

Just post on FB and the rest will pick it up.