• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Resale buyers disappear, prices crashing down

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sg-house.com/about598311.html

My hse at shunfu Rd val $390K...sold at $368K 3 days ago...
Market so bad i got no choice but to sell below val.....

I a bit lucky. Sold my house @ tpy valuation $455K+cov $1088 last week.
Wait 3months and only got 2 family came to see.
Times are bad now

got a friend staying in woodland selling at valuation plus cov 3K still got people ask for discount. Gv discount and now want at valuation!
Seller will be facing hard time nowadays

My unit @ AMK Blk 7xx selling val+cov 18K for 3wks no one came to see till yesterday. Want me to sell 10K below val! giving excuse market so bad and can only afford that price.
Don't know want to sell anot?

My unit @ sembawang 5 rm block 4xx asking val plus 30K cov.
For 2months not a single soul came into my house.
now asking val plus 12K cov only 1 family came but can see they want to buy at few K cov onli.
I should have sold ealier when the market is hot many months ago. Now don't tink can sell that high already

I bought a 5 rm unit bukit batok @ COV 35K 4mths ago, now i got problem selling mine at cck! ask many agents selling my hse 30K above val and they simply say way too high. If i sell too low i will have to fork out cash, should not have listen to my agent friend to buy first then sell...now very REGRET

http://www.sg-house.com/about594971.html

TPY unit 25k below valuation!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wait for the cycle again when it gone up...wait for the golden period to sell! Be patient!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

always remember that yours is a pigeon hole, it's not a house..a house costs at least 10 million in sgp...

one more thing, yours is leased for 99 years or less...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Average pigeon hole cost $300K for 4rm that is overprice because the contruction cost is only about $50K(without renovation) that not included land cost.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. And you cannot sell your house much cheaper either. Gabhrament no allow as it destroys their master tax plan.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodie! As I had said b4 valuation should come down pretty soon. Looking for 5 room. Valuation had moved up too fast past 1 year. Ought to come down fast and fury too considering global gloomy economy everywhere.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sg-house.com/about598311.html

I a bit lucky. Sold my house @ tpy valuation $455K+cov $1088 last week.
Wait 3months and only got 2 family came to see.
Times are bad now

got a friend staying in woodland selling at valuation plus cov 3K still got people ask for discount. Gv discount and now want at valuation!
Seller will be facing hard time nowadays

My unit @ AMK Blk 7xx selling val+cov 18K for 3wks no one came to see till yesterday. Want me to sell 10K below val! giving excuse market so bad and can only afford that price.
Don't know want to sell anot?

My unit @ sembawang 5 rm block 4xx asking val plus 30K cov.
For 2months not a single soul came into my house.
now asking val plus 12K cov only 1 family came but can see they want to buy at few K cov onli.
I should have sold ealier when the market is hot many months ago. Now don't tink can sell that high already

I bought a 5 rm unit bukit batok @ COV 35K 4mths ago, now i got problem selling mine at cck! ask many agents selling my hse 30K above val and they simply say way too high. If i sell too low i will have to fork out cash, should not have listen to my agent friend to buy first then sell...now very REGRET

http://www.sg-house.com/about594971.html

TPY unit 25k below valuation!

In the first place, the valuation are way above the affordability of most Singaporean, imagine taking a 30 years loan for a 99year leasehold property that belongs to the Government.

I remember there is some calculation that indicate this affordability, perhaps some forumers could run those figures by these people to let them know what they are getting into.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, the valuation are way above the affordability of most Singaporean, imagine taking a 30 years loan for a 99year leasehold property that belongs to the Government.

I remember there is some calculation that indicate this affordability, perhaps some forumers could run those figures by these people to let them know what they are getting into.

Public flats no need affordability table lah. 5 room flats at $36,000 looked most unaffordable then, what about $600,000 now. Dont expect to own property and still have cpf money to withdraw, those days are gone.
Just buy when young, live, sell when old and go to retirement village in JB / Batam. You can dont buy property but are you sure your cpf still there come retirement.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public flats no need affordability table lah. 5 room flats at $36,000 looked most unaffordable then, what about $600,000 now. Dont expect to own property and still have cpf money to withdraw, those days are gone.
Just buy when young, live, sell when old and go to retirement village in JB / Batam. You can dont buy property but are you sure your cpf still there come retirement.

It used to be sole breadwinner can afford to take care of household together with loan. Now 2 person working also barely enough and if "suay" "suay" one kenna retrenched, sure get into trouble financially. Tough times are ahead......

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be sole breadwinner can afford to take care of household together with loan. Now 2 person working also barely enough and if "suay" "suay" one kenna retrenched, sure get into trouble financially. Tough times are ahead......

You are absolutely right. Soon husband and wife working also not enough and they might have to implement extension of loan servicing, to be continued by the children. The priviledge to be born Singaporean then is inheriting a debt at birth (of course also to serve NS) whilst FTs are spared all the trauma.