• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember to tell your next 18 generations to be grateful to hokkien heroes that built the FIRST AND ONLY Chinese university outside of China!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has CECA done for Singapore when we invested billions there and created thousands of jobs for them here at local's expense.
Dishonourable son his sister called him but what do you call people who actually voted for such a person who make his own brother a fugitive ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t keep repeating your lies of hokkien heroes cheating lying and stealing. That’s very ungrateful and without any basis when people like Tan Tock Seng started with selling vegetables and then progressed to trading.
No chink businessman ever was successful without cheating lying stealing scamming, even how tiniest in form or fashion.
They're just good at hiding it and if found, legally.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if you really follow the history, Nanyang University with all its resources was merged into University of Singapore into NUS, that is why NUS logo has Nanyang University logo of the 3 circles. Its died on Lao Lee hands, if there is any real link.....it has stronger links to NUS than current NTU. Only in 1996 alumni rolls of Nanyang University is transferred from NUS to NTU.....

The current NTU has no real link to Nanyang University. it is developed from merger of NIE and NTI (which was then something like a college of NUS for engineers) which was initially used for training teachers and engineers that Singapore badly needed in the 80s. There is no real continuation from the earlier Nantah. NUS transferred its business school in the late 80s (which is a dumb move as they later have to spend time to rebuild a totally new business school from scratch) to NTI and leads to it being promoted to the status of a technical University. only in the mid 2000s I believe with the introduction of medicine etc, finally we have the 2nd full fledged university.
All these new developments are beside the point. The point is NTU is the Nantah built on the huge 523 acres of land donated by Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan and huge $5m personal donation of Tan Lark Sye in 1953.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has CECA done for Singapore when we invested billions there and created thousands of jobs for them here at local's expense.
Nowhere in top 10.

IMG_4622.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No chink businessman ever was successful without cheating lying stealing scamming, even how tiniest in form or fashion.
Hey you are mistaken okay. Hokkien heroes are different, they like Tan Kah kee live very frugally while they spent their fortune doing BIG charity not just university but built many primary and secondary schools. They were of good character and not thieves robbers and scammers like my Cantonese Nusa Duta ex neighbors from hell that damaged my property to cheat me steal and rob to buy it cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are mistaken okay. Hokkien heroes are different, they like Tan Kah kee live very frugally while they spent their fortune doing BIG charity not just university but built many primary and secondary schools. They were of good character and not thieves robbers and scammers like my Cantonese Nusa Duta ex neighbors from hell that damaged my property to cheat me steal and rob to buy it cheap.
And of course no need to say all the schools don’t have hokkien heroes names and no one knows and no one cares.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were of good character and not thieves robbers and scammers like my Cantonese Nusa Duta ex neighbors from hell that damaged my property to cheat me steal and rob to buy it cheap.
@Loofydralb and this kind of cheater thieves robbers will NEVER donate a cent NOW let alone $5m in 1953!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how many times must I tell you not all Chinese are the same just like not all Europeans are the same. French and German same or not? Of course not the same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
only in the mid 2000s I believe with the introduction of medicine etc, finally we have the 2nd full fledged university.
I found something for you. Hokkien hero Lee Kong Chian’s Lee Foundation donated $150 million to set up that NTU medical school in 2011 and is the largest donation for Singapore academia.

IMG_4631.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good, the bad and the ugly. But Siao Gin only talk about the good. No standard lah.
No standard is ungrateful people that take the kindness of others and said is nothing call them 小恩小惠or accuse people thieves. And don’t pretend not every race has hokkien hero equivalent that are too kind to others. You are free to show the greatness of your kind but your kind only has bad and ugly. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard don't understand English is it?
You are the retard ingrate that insist all Chinese businessman are same when obviously they are not. Hokkien heroes are overwhelmingly good and superior philanthropist that are no horse run in scale and kindness. And that’s a fact.