• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remember these places ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
they dont exist anymore do they?

1 ) golden venus
2 ) lost horizon
3 ) tivoli
4 ) hibiscus lounge
5 ) kasbah
6 ) barbarella
7 ) pink pussycat
8 ) tropicana

........please add.

If got pics even better. :smile:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great World, Gay World and Golden Million comes to mind. There was that Crazy Horse Saloon too.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Odeon, Odeon Katong, Roxy, Hollywood and Rex Theatres all gone I believe. Maybe also Sin Po Po Bar, lol.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's just too many good old place to post here.
One bro just posted Sparks, earlier than that is Fires, Rumours, Passion. There's even one 60s themed joint call Yesterday.
What about LSB? Any defunct LSB to share? For old time sake. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
palace theatre, bright cinema, seaview hotel, ambassador hotel...both with their coffee houses and lounges.

I used to go to seaview hotel to watch the X-periments perform.

Odeon, Odeon Katong, Roxy, Hollywood and Rex Theatres all gone I believe. Maybe also Sin Po Po Bar, lol.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skillets and then silver spoons. Barbarella is a blacklisted name, no longer can register this name as trading name in entertainment. Unless someone removed recently.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sorry bro...what is LSB?

There's just too many good old place to post here.
One bro just posted Sparks, earlier than that is Fires, Rumours, Passion. There's even one 60s themed joint call Yesterday.
What about LSB? Any defunct LSB to share? For old time sake. :p

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skillets and then silver spoons. Barbarella is a blacklisted name, no longer can register this name as trading name in entertainment. Unless someone removed recently.

That's right bro...now I recall the name being originally Skillets and the breakup(divorce?) and the re-naming it to Silver Spoons.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
palace theatre, bright cinema, seaview hotel, ambassador hotel...both with their coffee houses and lounges.

I used to go to seaview hotel to watch the X-periments perform.

I used to go to Changi Point for drinks and listened to live music at Europa there.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apollo if I recall was one venue frequented mainly by contractors if I am not wrong.
Hehehe. Basically it was big boy's playground during that time. No KTV rooms, only seat outside to view the stage. However, the high and comfortably designed seats creates enough privacy.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes skillet at supreme house....above that was Peter Chew's . a little down the road ...cockpit hotel.

One of my romeo friends tried for so many of the waitresses at these 2 places until they caught on.

But they did like him because he was tall and good looking and was driving a Datsun 777......quite good in the early 70s.

That's right bro...now I recall the name being originally Skillets and the breakup(divorce?) and the re-naming it to Silver Spoons.