• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember our Primary school teachers?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Pri 1 .....there was Ms Lim.....i had never been to pre school so Pri 1 was a terrible experience for me.....arithmetic, english, chinese.
She was very helpful and kind and never really punished any of us .

Pri 2 ... Mrs Ng....fatty type milf teacher ...not too bad but stricter than Ms Lim. Punished me a few times for being noisy and talkative.

Pri 3 ..... Mrs N Tan ....wah lau ...nickname was lioness...bloody strict from 1st day of school. Very loud voice even though milf also.
Kena from her many times because of unfinished homework .... talking too much and being too playful in class. Threatened to call my parents a few times and that scared the shit out of me.:(

Pri 4 ....Mr Teo ....hahaha this guy was a bloody pushover....very nerd type guy who was quite lax and easygoing and never punished anyone including me. Always had a smile and very encouraging so much so that i was actually paiseh to jee siow too much.
In his own bumbling way this guy this guy managed to motivate me to do better. I finished Pri 4 in a good position ....losing out only to those genius guys.

Pri 5 .....Mr Koh ...but he left after 3 months into the year....then had Miss Ang a relief teacher. ....young and not bad looking but also quite strict.

When i jee siow here and there she would always shout at me and say '' Come here...come here ''. Then i kena go to her and she would bloody scold me and threaten me. I should have gone to her and give a good PCC since she asked me to ''come here '' KNN.

Pri 6 ....Mr Raja....no nonsense type ....but very helpful and helped us well to prepare for PSLE. Drank a lot and heard that he died of liver failure a few years after i left the school.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember my Pri 3 Form Teacher/Chinese Teacher - Mdm Tan. She will pull and twist my ears until I can hear the soft ear bones "crack" like the knuckles sound. She had very bad BO also.....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember my Pri 3 Form Teacher/Chinese Teacher - Mdm Tan. She will pull and twist my ears until I can hear the soft ear bones "crack" like the knuckles sound. She had very bad BO also.....
So are you stiLL having that puLL & twist from your wifey ?..:wink::eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
me had one teacher whom taught me from P1 to P3, known her from Ms Lim to Mrs Hong. she passed away about half a decade ago. the others didn't leave much impression, much as me would be indebted to all of them :o:o:o
secondary school is more fun lah :p:p:p

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pull and twist my ears until I can hear the soft ear bones "crack" like the knuckles sound.
Had 1 old spinster teach doing that too. Add: 2 fingers across (metal!) ruler and press, machiam guillotine. Kns, must be letting go of her sexual tension (and on young ones at that!):p

Also, some brave ones (think raiders, erection 2011 types) even had mirror sharpener dropped on floor to show upskirt.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't remember any of my primary school teachers. But remember the principal, Mr Tan, who likes to wear an army uniform from time to time. Not sure why.
....and also a Malay classmate, Mansor, who takes Chinese as a second language.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never forget a Mr Arjit Singh as DiscipLine Master, an ex-hockey oLympian; giving me 3 strokes of rotan during recess as 'pubLic caning'..wonder if Mr Singh is stiLL around.:wink:

essen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never forget a Mr Arjit Singh as DiscipLine Master, an ex-hockey oLympian; giving me 3 strokes of rotan during recess as 'pubLic caning'..wonder if Mr Singh is stiLL around.:wink:

those were the days when physical punishment was allowed. if happen in these days, mata would have been called liao

btw, what did u do to get the 3 strokes?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those were the days when physical punishment was allowed. if happen in these days, mata would have been called liao

btw, what did u do to get the 3 strokes?
Same Like getting 3 infaction points here Lo...:smile:
Btw, i think it was for skipping cLasses..:o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the physical punishment continued till the early 90s.

i remember some of my primary school teachers can anyhow cane, whack and slap students...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only remember my primary three teacher who was damn creative at inflicting pain. I remembered us kids getting happy when he was supposed sent for heart surgery and hoping that he did not return (alas! he did).

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i remember some of my primary school teachers can anyhow cane, whack and slap students...

We actuaLLy produced better students going on to do bigger things in Lfe..:cool:

essen

Alfrescian
Loyal

me luckier. only encountered 1 female teacher who loved to abuse students verbally..