• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulars Report In!

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also back. Just let you know change password also no use. Still wrong username and password message.

No leh... it did not work till yesterday but today i changed password and finally could log in... the best testimony is... even the bus driver is back lol

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
No leh... it did not work till yesterday but today i changed password and finally could log in... the best testimony is... even the bus driver is back lol

I request for change password. Use new password cannot. Use old password also cannot.

When I see this message. Again sometimes new server, sometimes old server. So I use proxy now. Use new password cannot. Use old password can. :biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the same problem with logging in. Have sent 2 feedbacks to the admin but no reply.

Today tried to log in and Viola! Here I am! :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning everyone.:biggrin:

finally can log in. screw up server migration lah.:biggrin:

is everyone still doing fine as ever?:biggrin:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wikiphile here, still have password problems logging in with wiki handle so using this first

Log in to Wikiphile when you see the new server message otherwise you will have to settle your password reset issue first.

This is the new server.

If you're reading this, it means that the DNS issues have been resolved and changes have finally propagated to your part of the world.

BBSEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Log in to Wikiphile when you see the new server message otherwise you will have to settle your password reset issue first.

i have but unfortunately i kept getting the password resets and when i type in my email and entered the link, it still shows me the same thing.

this is BBSEE

bio_bbsee_03.jpg

:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more worried about Ram. He disappeared for two days already, from all forums, including Hotel Singapura which he helped to start as Plan B.

He was with 3in1 a couple of days ago. Also, no need to worry. Ram is Ram. He is fine. Maybe he is adopting the stance of Sam Leong when some bros here got worried over Sam's non-presence. Ram may be testing us like Sam did.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was with 3in1 a couple of days ago. Also, no need to worry. Ram is Ram. He is fine. Maybe he is adopting the stance of Sam Leong when some bros here got worried over Sam's non-presence. Ram may be testing us like Sam did.

Maybe he's gone to Japan to broker some deals to buy out whatever nuclear reactors Japan's too frightened to keep now. He got Jap Agent Drifter. That's why both are MIA. :p