• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulars Report In!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let's hope the bros who haben report in is cannot sign in.......i fear the worse that they kena ISD lock up......

Bro, I already signed in on the other thread. I think i was the first to notice the prob. On my stats, I lose all threads going back to Feb 16

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....just came back after limkopi at ISD.
saw sam kor there; kena stripped naked standing under the air cond.
luckily they say i kuku type, so let me come back.
hahaha...i also saw the following forummers stripped naked and each one holding a pc of soap.
1. ah forv
2. ah ram
3. mdaydog
4. GD

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...very hairy below...but cannot see his kukujiao, maybe shrink until like ikan bilis.

no wonder la.. global warming nowsaday... all hair from North migrate South...

how about GD ? his dragon long not ? :biggrin:

neh... neh... neh... pu...pu... they cant log in and F us.. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...i also saw the following forummers stripped naked and each one holding a pc of soap.
1. ah forv
2. ah ram
3. mdaydog
4. GD

Wahlaneh! I was all the time at RWS and you say I kena arrested, stripped naked and holding a piece of soap. Sam Leong very inefficient. Almost 5 days to rectify problem. Was about to launch my new nick when I reliased boleh masuk. My new nick - EnterTheDragon.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot see his kukujiao, maybe shrink until like ikan bilis.

never mind ikan bilis or not, just follow these advise _

51ZCENXPJnL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg