• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reflections: Voice of the People

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Just a question dashing. Do you lead a happy existence? :smile::wink::p

Human beings are full of contrast and contradictions in life. Happy existence? Well 80% of the time I guess. 20% of the time are frustrated with things not within my control. I should just let go of such things.

Goh Meng Seng

Z

Zombie

LOL! Well, thank you for showing interests in me. :wink:

But people like you does not even want to lift your hand to sign a little petition like this but start to whine and talk about how hollow other people is? Strange indeed. Maybe that's the style of Zombie.

Goh Meng Seng

Don't be stupid.
I am happier to congratulate you for talking big and doing nothing, if that is how hollow you like to prove yourself. :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human beings are full of contrast and contradictions in life. Happy existence? Well 80% of the time I guess. 20% of the time are frustrated with things not within my control. I should just let go of such things.

Goh Meng Seng

may we know what 20% frustrate you most?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid.
I am happier to congratulate you for talking big and doing nothing, if that is how hollow you like to prove yourself. :biggrin:

hey must give him credit you know, he went to participate in 2006 election and stand as opposition!

what have you done to aid in this cause?

Z

Zombie

hey must give him credit you know, he went to participate in 2006 election and stand as opposition!

Please stop having this "I am/have ... and so I deserve" sinky mentality.

Anyway, everyone had given him credits, but he is using up everything. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

gohmengseng is the most misunderstood politician wannabe. he needs encouragement from u guys more than anything to keep him all fired up. if we recalled his GRC team with sylvia lim, they scored the highest supports and hence, sylvia was nominated as nmp.

however, the envy of others just couldn't help settling in. petty dim-witted trolls who think they were better were excluded from the round-table. thus, they harbour such jealousy, rage and resentment.

such trolls and losers are very easy to identify. they would attack in gangs and never alone. that's why they are cowards and losers. their weapons are deceit, deception and delusion spiked with much FLIRT & DESTROY which was probably what started all this silly attacks.

gohmengseng shall always have his fair share of supports and critcisms. again, if gms wishes to prove his adversaries wrong and put to rest his ardent bunch of cowardly trolls and ardent stalkers, he must continue to strive himself to win a ward in the next GE.

this is a mission for gms to prove himself right and those dimwits wrong which is why those people would try ways to obstruct gms. if he gives up his quest, they would have the last laugh. if he continues and even if he loses, he will still get his last laugh cos he does give it all and try his best while those dimwits just continue to be summoned into court suits, get fined or bankrupted or even go to jail.

who would u support then? the one who's aiming to be an opp mp or those dimwits who are so proud to go to jail? who do u think they would be able to speak up for the opposing voices of peasants? the jailbirds? the trolls and all the jealous self-righteous cocks?

think about it.:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
can a temple thief be misunderstood?

gohmengseng is the most misunderstood politician wannabe.

unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

your stealing money from temples also can be misunderstood hor .... LOL