• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reflections: Voice of the People

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
k3qct5.jpg

Comments needed, please fill in the blanks : ______________________________________

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
likewise, i would like real christians to join the parliament and talk some sense out of the fake ones!! :p

anybody who doesn't have God in their lives are headless chickens running around without any purpose.

worse may bring the country down...if don't have blessings from God, our Almighty! Creator of everything, including the Universe!!

Mate, when a politician is paid S$1m to talk nonsense, God knows when he talks about God, is he/she really talking about God- who told us not to swear allegiance to it, but to Him- or about the God of Fortune?

I think its important to note when all of the "good words actually means good deeds and vice versa" politicians do their job for the country on behalf of whom they believe in, they don't get paid much. But earthly riches are just earthly riches, and God doesn't care if you're rich or poor when you are at His gates.

I mean, Mother Theresa is sitting beside Him, because she cared about and for the poor, and didn't mind living, supporting for the poor she took care of. She begged for money and for food for those whom she was taking care of. She was one of the poorest nun on earth- but to Him, when she returns, she's richer than anyone, any millionaire who also came to Him around the same time.

Whereas if one is a rich, selfish millionaire, you live in luxury on this earth. But you help no-one. And you say one thing, but do another. And you get a $1000 wastepaper basket for your office. But will God care about all of these when you go? No. He might send that guy to eternal death though, because of the sin of selfishness and hypocrisy.

In the end, all of these politicians, I know God will judge. I shall not- but I know self-serving millionaire politicians who talk about God but don't practice are doing themselves and the religion a great disservice. They shouldn't speak in His name.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
likewise, i would like real christians to join the parliament and talk some sense out of the fake ones!! :p

anybody who doesn't have God in their lives are headless chickens running around without any purpose.

worse may bring the country down...if don't have blessings from God, our Almighty! Creator of everything, including the Universe!!

My criteria is very simple. Any body who is sincere about bringing VOICE of the PEOPLE into parliament, I will do my best to help them.

Goh Meng Seng

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The best boxers will have to learn to take punches first before learning to punch back. In politics, one has to learn to take things with a big heart.

I have been slammed door by residents, scolded by people and criticized by PAP supporters... whatever. So what? Just say thank you."

This is what i call " gentleman", cannot take heat, cannot be a leader, this is a fact. That is why singapore is not ruled by leaders but by thugs and streetgangsters.

Those who slam door on Opposition parties will regret one day too late, heaven got eyes.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
"The best boxers will have to learn to take punches first before learning to punch back. In politics, one has to learn to take things with a big heart.

I have been slammed door by residents, scolded by people and criticized by PAP supporters... whatever. So what? Just say thank you."

This is what i call " gentleman", cannot take heat, cannot be a leader, this is a fact. That is why singapore is not ruled by leaders but by thugs and streetgangsters.

Those who slam door on Opposition parties will regret one day too late, heaven got eyes.

There is no need to breed hatred, really. I mean, I don't even know these residents well enough to hate them, neither do they know enough of me to be so angry about my visits. Just a courtesy call, that's all. If I am not welcome, so be it.

Life is short, should fill it with wonderful memories and happiness within, not all those rubbish and negative emotions.

I just heard a weird theory from a friend. He asks that why some people have good children and grand children while others tend to have bad ones? We know emotions of women during pregnancy will some how affect the growth of the child. But he says that even the emotions of the men affect the genetic bearings of sperms due to the different kind of hormones emitted due to the good or negative emotions.

Thus, he says, people who do good deeds and always feel happy and at ease with themselves, will normally bear good children due to the emotional state of mind that produce genetically good sperms and eggs. But people who are always stressed or thinking of evil doings or hatred towards others, will naturally bear children who are emotional unstable or even genetically flawed, unhealthy children.

This he concludes, is the basis of karmic in action. And he says, that is why for children and grandchildren of great political leaders throughout history, somehow they tend to have poor health, cancer or other emotional instability. Because genetically, the genes have mutated by the state of mind of these great political leaders who will tend to have made difficult decisions who will affect many other people, creating unpleasant emotional state of mind. Weird theory but I just decided to stay happy. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Z

Zombie

If you are not interested, why bother? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I am only interested in how hollow you can be.

And you are going to prove it - always come up with new things but never get them finished?

It takes a lot more to put words into real actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Well, maybe leaving a shop empty for 2 or 3 years will get better rent then! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

surely there's a higher calling for you than stick to a shop for 2-3 years?

like this guy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg7vwicPx98&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg7vwicPx98&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
surely there's a higher calling for you than stick to a shop for 2-3 years?

like this guy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg7vwicPx98&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg7vwicPx98&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, my higher calling is Nirvana.

Goh Meng Seng

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to breed hatred, really. I mean, I don't even know these residents well enough to hate them, neither do they know enough of me to be so angry about my visits. Just a courtesy call, that's all. If I am not welcome, so be it.

Life is short, should fill it with wonderful memories and happiness within, not all those rubbish and negative emotions.

I just heard a weird theory from a friend. He asks that why some people have good children and grand children while others tend to have bad ones? We know emotions of women during pregnancy will some how affect the growth of the child. But he says that even the emotions of the men affect the genetic bearings of sperms due to the different kind of hormones emitted due to the good or negative emotions.

Thus, he says, people who do good deeds and always feel happy and at ease with themselves, will normally bear good children due to the emotional state of mind that produce genetically good sperms and eggs. But people who are always stressed or thinking of evil doings or hatred towards others, will naturally bear children who are emotional unstable or even genetically flawed, unhealthy children.

This he concludes, is the basis of karmic in action. And he says, that is why for children and grandchildren of great political leaders throughout history, somehow they tend to have poor health, cancer or other emotional instability. Because genetically, the genes have mutated by the state of mind of these great political leaders who will tend to have made difficult decisions who will affect many other people, creating unpleasant emotional state of mind. Weird theory but I just decided to stay happy. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

mr goh, ur friend theory not weird, infact it is very true and nothing but the true.:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suggest all MPs/ Ministars should come here regularly to get the baptism of fire to become better administrators of the country.

this place is damn bloody good to get passionate about Spore politics.

You gotta be kidding me right? What does Immortals have anything in common with Lesser Mortals?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am only interested in how hollow you can be.

And you are going to prove it - always come up with new things but never get them finished?

It takes a lot more to put words into real actions.

LOL! Well, thank you for showing interests in me. :wink:

But people like you does not even want to lift your hand to sign a little petition like this but start to whine and talk about how hollow other people is? Strange indeed. Maybe that's the style of Zombie.

Goh Meng Seng