• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Red Bean] Why SG must remain a Chinese majority country

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese 74.3% Malays 13.4% Indians 9% Others 3.2% ( 2018 )

the Chinese super majority is stable over the years. thanks to the Chinese imports from Mudland and China ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese 74.3% Malays 13.4% Indians 9% Others 3.2% ( 2018 )

the Chinese super majority is stable over the years. thanks to the Chinese imports from Mudland and China ?
Yep. Half a million from up north. And its easily given. Every year, employment scouts will head up north looking for suitable candidates to work. Mostly multinationals.mostly non bumis.
Upon getting them, employment, car allowance, housing loans, PR for entire family just like that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is to get colonized by ang mohs.

Left to their own devices: the yellow people lean towards tyranny, while the brown people lean towards inefficiency.

Look how developed Hong Kong was pre-1997, not just infrastructure, but also its culture.

Look at how much South Korea, Taiwan and Japan had progressed thanks to their colonial masters.

Look how the Brits had developed India.

Look what happened to South Africa after the ang mohs were chased out and the natives followed the pied piper nigger commie Mandela.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing to worry, pappies have been importing tiongs and jiu hu people to maintain the golden ratio.

Indon cheena too.

1598063741406.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually is quite true. I know of a Malay and Muslim guy who told me that without Chink, there is no Singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually is quite true. I know of a Malay and Muslim guy who told me that without Chink, there is no Singapore.
There will always be a Singapore with or without chinese. Onky different is the environment. You want it to be like pulau tioman or hong kong.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a m&d guy say msia cannot dont have chinese or else no business and economy will collapse! Even say his own kind is stupid and praise chinese is smart and rich but find some of them quite arrogant!