• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession is WONDERFUL!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, recession ten years at least

i dont care, i already downgrade so many years liao

whatever hardship i can take

but it makes me shiok to see foremrly rich people stressed because they cannot take it

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

but it makes me shiok to see foremrly rich people stressed because they cannot take it

Pardon me if I am wrong.

I think those "rich people" you despised are not exactly rich.

Those really rich one are those who do not have commitments, no debts, no job also not to worry type.

Your category of rich people, I think are rich wannabes and not those who already made it type.:eek:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me if I am wrong.

I think those "rich people" you despised are not exactly rich.

Those really rich one are those who do not have commitments, no debts, no job also not to worry type.

Your category of rich people, I think are rich wannabes and not those who already made it type.:eek:

as i said in my first post..except for a handful

most singaporeans fake rich and act big fuck

this recession is wonderful to wake them all up

hope the recession last 20 years

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly.

For example a rich man had $10 million assets and cash, but now dropped drop to $3 million. Still considered rich.

Whereas poor guy's POSB account balance of $5.55 still $5.55.
:eek:

Finally saying something that actually makes sense. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oei you don't be so "chek ark" la. It's very bad for karma. Be good ok? :smile: I only like good boys.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recession is wonderful only if you have money. But even if you have money who dare to spent right? Worst hit are always the poor and middle income.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not rejoice when there is a recession because it hit everybody hard, rich or poor.Nevertheless we could celebrate when the stock market/property crashed because these are the rich man's problem...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recession is wonderful only if you have money. But even if you have money who dare to spent right? Worst hit are always the poor and middle income.

Very true. What better time to load up on stocks, buy property and cars than now?

Woes to those who are steeped in loans, lost their jobs, sitting on equity and property losses. Right again.. the poor and middle class (mostly)

Those who have learned would have saved up for a recession. Those, who survive this one, and not too old, don't lose heart... save for the next :smile:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. You so 'chek ark'. But I quite agree. Singaporeans are a bunch of show offs. Must have a car, must dine in restaurant, everything on loan, now recession, all kena fuck jialat jialat.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAS and pap govt also very stressed, damn shiok

Well, not quite. Not when they could import hordes of FTs and encourage them to take up citizenship to dilute Sinkee's votes, not to mention the other 66.6% who are brain dead. Such being the case, what is there for them to worry about?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the rich gets poorer, they're still rich. when the poor gets poorer, they're beggars and down and out losers. so if u continue to rejoice and celebrate this downturn in singapore, you must be insane...if u sympathise with the poor and empathise with the impoverished, u should be sorry and sad that the recession has hit home...don't be so happy celebrating for everyone will be hit - the poor will be hit the hardest!

if you want to help the poor, pls pray that this recession will run out in one to two years...otherwise, we are all dead fish on dry land. jialat i tell u.damned jialat.

Well, the poor are having a miserable time whether there is recession or not so what's the difference?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree but if you wish to buy property or stock, the right time is now.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope the stock market collapse to 500

and the sail at $150psf

ho say liao

when formerly rich people become humble then all is well

until then fuck them all, hope the us financial crisis crash all the banks, the auto firms

everybody bankrupt

best lah

Sail at $150psf then pigeonhole will be $20psf hahaha. You dreaming. But now economy really bad even car COE drop to $2 only. Next bidding all COE category will drop below $3K.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the good times, poor remain poor and get only whatever drip drab down from the rich, who are arrogant, filthy bullies

Now that recession has destroyed stock market wealth, destroyed property market wealth, everybody is on the same level, except for a handful

so true

during the boom time, the gap between the rich and poor widen so much so quickly

now the bust time, the gap between the rich and poor are much smaller and will even closer.

gap small is good right, everyone is friend friend. pal in future.

so we need a BIG one, that last 3 years.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wishful thinking.our gahment will never never never allow property prices to drop to an unacceptable level. if that happens, singapore will sink faster into the cesspool. so those with houses don't worry. your bricks will still hold the price. if you've no house and no property, things will be worse for you.

singapore properties will stay healthy.invest in properties and you'll never regret it. our gahment will never never never let the price a free fall. cheers!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so true

during the boom time, the gap between the rich and poor widen so much so quickly

now the bust time, the gap between the rich and poor are much smaller and will even closer.

gap small is good right, everyone is friend friend. pal in future.

so we need a BIG one, that last 3 years.

U are right. But some that rich is even worst they go bankrupt. Poor at least no debt.:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that recession has destroyed stock market wealth, destroyed property market wealth, everybody is on the same level, except for a handful

Yes, you should rejoice. COE for 1.6 litres car is now $2 only - less than the price of a bowl of mee poh tah or mee siam with hum.

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not rejoice when there is a recession because it hit everybody hard, rich or poor.Nevertheless we could celebrate when the stock market/property crashed because these are the rich man's problem...

The middle class and the poor, as usual, will be the hardest hit. The rich, don't worry about them, they can take care of themselves and should not get any help from the govt.